“Great Find”

Noodles Delight
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Roselle
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 17 September 2017

First visit. Looking for something new and found Noodles Delight - and it is a delight. Extensive menu with a true variety of items from standard fare to a number of noodle meals/soups. First the manager and staff were warm and engaging, answered all my questions clearly and happily. Started with Pot Stickers - better than most in this area - well prepared and tasty. We ordered Lemon Chicken (large serving with steamed rice - while good, it could have been more lemony) and a noodle soup dish (House Special with beef, chicken and shrimp). Light broth served HOT and with an abundance of meat and vegetables.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Robert H

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I flew back to visit my son and his family who live in Schaumburg. After they picked me up at O'Hare, my son suggested having dinner at Noodles Delight in Roselle as it is one of my youngest grandson's favorites. We were warmly greeted upon our arrival and quickly shown to a table. As I browsed the menu I saw a picture of something that looked good but noted it was shown to be hot. I don't handle really spicy food too well so I asked the waitress if there was a similar dish without the hot spices. She said yes so I requested it. When it arrived the platter was heaped with a wonderful pile of Cantonese Noodles mixed with various meats and vegetables. Everyone at the table tried some of mine and liked it so well there wasn't a scrap left when the dinner was over! After flying from the west coast all day I was really thirsty too and the waitress kept a close eye on my beverage and made sure my glass was always topped off.

It was an excellent meal with outstanding service! I look forward to eating there on my next visit!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We live a few minutes away and come here regularly. The owners are very nice and accomadating when we want to change a menu item. The food is very good and so is the service!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The wife and I have been coming here for years and have always enjoyed our selections. Wife had the roast duck soup and I had the sweet and sour shrimp. Both selections were very good. This is one of our favorite Chinese restaurants. A must stop if you are in the area.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

This local favorite has changed hands and, although the previous owner is present a few nights per week, I don't think the food is as good as in the past. As we entered the restaurant last week there was a strong odor of bug spray that remained throughout our meal. It caused me to feel that my food tasted like bug spray as well. I wish we had walked out as soon as we walked in. The service is still excellent, but I won't be going back.

Date of visit: June 2017