“Dinner ”

Noodles Delight
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Roselle
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. Best crab Rangoon. They were very busy, it is Mothers Day. Service was prompt. Food was hot & plentiful. Ordered dinner for 2 & had enough left over for dinner for 2 at home tomorrow.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Excellent food, I have never had better service. We go often and will continue to. Great variety on menu.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

My friend and I came in for lunch on April 14, 2017. We had been here several times before. This restaurant is a favorite of her family. We were greeted immediately and shown to a table. Service was courteous and quick.
Hot and sour soup came with the lunch specials that we ordered. We are both big fans, and have had it before in this place, but this time, they outdid themselves. I can honestly say this was the best hot and sour soup I've had in my life. The flavors combined for an exquisite whole.
We split two dishes: kung pao shrimp, accompanied by fried rice, and beef chow fun. Both were excellent. The beef in particular was tender, and perfectly done. The noodles were also tasty. The shrimp and vegetables were fresh and well prepared. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal.
In short, this visit was a great example of why we keep coming back here. We'll be back again.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Noodles Delight is our go-to restaurant for the best Chinese food we've ever had. The crab rangoon is exquisite - perfectly fried, just the right balance of crab meat and cream cheese, and generously proportioned. They include the best sweet and sour sauce for dipping that we've had in ages. Our favorite dishes are the Crispy Sesame Chicken (#603) and the House Special with pan fried Cantonese noodles (#801). We also recommend the Chicken with Cashew Nuts (#235), which is very good.

Try the Odd Couple (#116) as an appetizer--2 crab rangoon and an egg roll--for a delicious and inexpensive treat!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Ordered several different entrees and noodles and appetizers. I didn't like anything. maybe I got them on an off day, but I feel I wasted my money and they aren't cheap