“Stopped for Dinner.......”

Noodles Delight
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Roselle
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Stopped with the wife for dinner after returning on a business trip. We have both been here many times in the past. Have enjoyed the restaurant and food has been very good on most all visits. Certainly miss the old owners and those smiling faces whenever we came in before.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

My friend and I stopped into this place, which is a favorite of her parents, for lunch on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. We were greeted immediately and shown to a table.

We ordered pot stickers as an appetizer. They were tasty, crispy, and served with the traditional dipping sauce.

We ordered the lunch portion of Mongolian beef, which comes with crispy fried rice noodles, and pork chow fun (pan fried wide rice noodles). Hot and sour soup was included, which was just the thing to warm us up on a cold, wet day.

The food was delicious. Noodles were well cooked, and the beef was tender. Service was excellent.

5/5 would return.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

When this place opened, it had the most amazing Chinese food from anywhere around. I was particularly enamored with the exquisite egg rolls, and the Shrimp Egg Foo Yung was amazing. I could go on and on with the incredible food, but the place was sold to new owners. While they are very nice and kept the decor (and the menu and the cooks, so we were told), things just don't taste the same. The Shrimp Egg Foo Yung tasted bland. The BBQ Pork Lo Mein was tougher than old boots (my Beef Lo Mein was very nice). They used to provide a lunch menu that ran Monday - Saturday but that stopped; now it's only Monday-Friday. It's okay now but it's not stupendous as it used to be.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

The wife and I have been coming here for a few years and have never had a bad dish here. Even though the restaurant has sold to new owners the previous owner still works there a few nights every week. Always great to see them, they are really neat people. Evey dish they serve seems to be very good. Never had a bad plate here. A must stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is the only chinese restaurant where between the five of us in the family we've tried nearly every item on the menu over the years and haven't found a single bad dish yet. Not one! Absolutely fantastic and highly recommended whether you dine in, carry out or have it delivered. The online ordering is fast and easy, and they call to confirm the order was received.

My heart breaks as I type this as I just moved out of state and am already having withdrawals as nothing here comes close in overall taste, quality and service. Thank you for countless delicous lunches and dinners, Noodles Delight!