“Special orders don't upset them!”
Review of Fratellos II

Fratellos II
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Good, freshly made, fast food! Love that you can pretty much create your own sandwich, and they make it perfect every time! Great gyros, great dogs, great burgers and love their seasonal shakes!

There are newer reviews for Fratellos II

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

It's a dog place. Philly is good, pepper & egg, lots-fries, not so many onion rings, pricey but service and convenience make it a regular stop for locals.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

This has been a favorite for a quick lunch whenever I'm in Rolling Meadows, and still is, and unless something drastic changes, I'm sure it will be for years. I love their hot dogs, which is what I usually get, and yesterday was no exception. My mom had a fish sandwich, and we shared a large order of fries. I would like to see them salt their fries more straight out of the fryer, but that's really my only complaint. We've always had fast, friendly service, and I always look forward to my next meal there.

Reviewed 18 October 2014

The hot dogs will consistently give us an upset stomach (perhaps the water to boil their wieners is not changed often?). The Gyros are wonderful, Beefs are ok - a bit stringy and tough without being naturally flavorful (without appropriate seasonings) and the Green Pepper adornment is consistently, MUSHY (old with tough skins).
Not bad for a quick bite - but they have become quite PRICEY.

The staff is always friendly and courteous - so we will venture in.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

OMG! I love their gyros! If you want a good & filling gyros,
Fratellos has "the best gyros" around in Rolling Meadows.