“Consistently Tasty Fast Food”
Review of Fratellos II

Fratellos II
Reviewed 7 March 2015

This has been a favorite for a quick lunch whenever I'm in Rolling Meadows, and still is, and unless something drastic changes, I'm sure it will be for years. I love their hot dogs, which is what I usually get, and yesterday was no exception. My mom had a fish sandwich, and we shared a large order of fries. I would like to see them salt their fries more straight out of the fryer, but that's really my only complaint. We've always had fast, friendly service, and I always look forward to my next meal there.

There are newer reviews for Fratellos II

Reviewed 18 October 2014

The hot dogs will consistently give us an upset stomach (perhaps the water to boil their wieners is not changed often?). The Gyros are wonderful, Beefs are ok - a bit stringy and tough without being naturally flavorful (without appropriate seasonings) and the Green Pepper adornment is consistently, MUSHY (old with tough skins).
Not bad for a quick bite - but they have become quite PRICEY.

The staff is always friendly and courteous - so we will venture in.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

OMG! I love their gyros! If you want a good & filling gyros,
Fratellos has "the best gyros" around in Rolling Meadows.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Was happy to see them replace jack-in-the- box . Great fries and onion rings. Terrific tasting beef sandwich. Old fashion hot dogs. Must stop when in town.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

What can I say, this joint is great! From their beefs, gyros, burgers, subs are amazing! I love coming here and always getting satisfied with the family run service! My kids love the hotdogs, shakes yum! They have a very clean, friendly atmosphere. You got to check it out if your in the area!