“Great Ribs, very good chicken”
Review of Hickory Roasters

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hickory Roasters
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Went on Sunday, ribs special. Ribs were tasty, meaty and good portion. My wife got the chicken so we shared. The chicken was hot (temp) and not dried out, good chicken. Building nothing much but good food at good prices.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

It's a nice little place. Reminds me of Boston Market or Kenny Rogers Roasters. I've always had good meals.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Found another gem thanks to Yelp! The food was amazing! The portions are HUGE and the sides are all delicious! I think these were the best green beans that I have ever had. Oh yea the chicken is juicy and delicious as well.
I will defiantly be back the next time I am in town.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Good chicken and ribs at a great price. And the staff is very friendly. Interior is dated but when you sit on the patio on a nice night, it's a great little place.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

This place has fantastic chicken (I get the 1/4 chicken breast and leg), and all of their sides are great as well. Good food and you can get out for under 10 dollars as well.