Lowest prices for your stay
US$204
PricelineUS$227
eDreamsUS$204
Vio.comUS$195
2,855 results
All reviews golf course afternoon tea the main house play golf lovely grounds beautiful hotel four poster bed round of golf dining room wedding venue leisure centre old house golf resort relaxing break top class waterford city spa treatments
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2021

Cannot fault one thing - The staff were unbelievable, food in the bar was gorgeous and the room was so spacious plus a great view! Great staycation for a couple looking for somewhere nice! Haven’t gotten the bill yet but the room alone is definitely value for money.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Liam Moran, General Manager at Faithlegg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Dear Beccsbrown

Thank you for choosing Faithlegg House Hotel for your Summer staycation and thank you for your kind words. Our great team here will be delighted with your very kind review.
I d hope you have the opportunity of returning to Faithlegg in the near future.

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

Had an amazing experience at this hotel, the rooms were lovely and the food was delicious, all of the staff were extremely friendly. Unfortunately I had to cut my trip short due to personal reasons but they were so understanding and cancelled the charge on my room for the i u had to leave

Date of stay: July 2021

Dear Wander34186464953

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review. It's unfortunate you had to cut short your time with us at Faithlegg but hopefully you will get the opportunity to return to us in the near future. It's great to hear you were looked after so well while staying with us.

Reviewed 6 August 2021

Beautiful hotel with superb food, service and staff. Wonderful rooms and nice golf course on site. Had a wonderful stay with family. Breakfast and dinner was wonderful. Service too was excellent. Well done all. I'll be back!

Dear paulK8883FK

Thank you for your lovely review. I have the pleasure of working with a wonderful team here at Faithlegg and they are dedicated to offering great food and service. It's great to hear you will be back and we look to to welcoming you.

Reviewed 3 August 2021

We had a very enjoyable 3 day stay at Faithlegg Hotel. It's in a good location with easy access from Waterford city and to the rest of the county. As we also had brought our bikes to complete the greenway to Dungarvan which was thoroughly enjoyable. The bikes stayed on the back of the car during our stay and we felt they where p[perfectly safe didn't worry about them at all.
The hotel is lovely and had a very relaxing feel as we were greeted by every member of staff we came across with a smile. Breakfast was fabulous but if I had any negatives comments to make it would be on the service in the morning was a little sporadic at times but apart from that, how breakfast was presented was indeed very good you certainly go away hungry that's for sure. Lots of lovely healthy options on top of the usual hot food servings. The food in general really nice.. The room very comfortable and spacious we had a view to the garden which I would definitely recommend on booking.. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Liam Moran, General Manager at Faithlegg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Dear PmcG2012

I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us at Faithlegg and thank you for sharing your positive experience. As you suggest Faithlegg is a great location to explore both Waterford City and County. Thank you also for highlighting both the team and food. My apologies that breakfast service was a little sporadic, we'll certainly work on improving this.
I hop you have the opportunity of returning again in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed 3 August 2021

What is it about Faithlegg that keeps drawing me back!!!!
Maybe it’s the fact it’s only 10 minutes drive from my home
Maybe it’s the stunning views as you drive down the avenue towards the hotel with grounds that as kept immaculately.
Maybe it’s the warm welcome you receive from Paul and Kieran when booking in and the feeling that this will be a good experience
Maybe it’s the warm and cosy feeling in the bar where the bar staff Daina, Hannah and Chloe are ready to look after you and no request is a problem
Oh maybe it is lady Olivia, if you are looking for the wow factor this is the room for you, everything about this room is magnificent and you really do feel spoiled with the best views of the golf course to the front and the rose garden to the rear
The lunch, dinner and breakfast are all some of the best I have ever had and there is plenty of choice, maybe I need a longer stay next time.
So if you want to feel like lady of the manor and escape from reality for a few days this is definitely the hotel for you.

Dear 392gillianw

Thank you for your lovely feedback and also for choosing Faithlegg. I'm very fortunate to work with such a great team and they will be delighted with your lovely comments.
I do hope you have the opportunity of returning to Faithlegg and enjoying another relaxing break.