See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

An older hotel, showing signs of wear. Beds were comfortable, though. The complimentary breakfast was not great quality, and they had an internet outage for two of my three days there. The management was sympathetic and responsive to complaints, so that's a plus.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Sam G, General Manager at Quincy Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Jim,
Thanks for taking the time in providing your feedback.

On behalf of our entire staff, please accept my deepest apologies for the problems with the WiFi service during your stay. We had a sudden failure of the device that was supplying the WiFi service inside our property and it took some time to replace this device to restore service. I would like to reassure you that this problem has been fully addressed.

Please note that our hotel has recently gone through a change of ownership. The new owners are fully committed to ensuring that the guest satisfaction and comfort is given the utmost priority. In addition, we are also working on a plan for next year (2018) to further renovate our property.

I am sorry that we didn't live up to our standards in providing you the best dining experience. Based on your feedback, I have followed up with our staff and I personally monitoring closely to ensure that the quality of our breakfast is consistently maintained.

We are glad that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and our hospitality.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Help were very friendly. The free breakfast buffet was good. Rooms were reasonably well kept and comfortable. Also the room was clean but heating unit kind of loud.
Price was fair for what it is.
Parking and access were easy.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Roy,

Thanks for your review.

We are glad that you enjoyed our service and hospitality, our convenient location, our clean, comfortable rooms and our amenities.

Please accept my apologies for the loud heating unit in the room that you stayed at. Based on your feedback, our maintenance staff has fixed the problem. Also, we are closely inspecting the heating/cooling units in all our guest rooms to ensure that we don't have this problem anywhere else on our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 217-228-2700.

We look forward to having you back soon as our guest. We appreciate your business.

Sam G.,