All reviews historic hotel one night next morning very cool place creature comforts unique experience would definitely stay here again a great place to stay courthouse lobby history square desk americana key suite jonas
Reviewed 19 June 2016

If you want the standard chain hotel, you are in the wrong place.
If you want a unique experience, you are in the right place. All rooms are different so I can only speak to my room on the third floor. Looks like a family bedroom you would find in a nice farm house but with all the amenities. Wifi; good sized bathroom in which everything works, including good water pressure for the shower, individually controlled air; nice bed; and pleasant view of the town square. Each room is different so I can only rate my room which was great. Mine was on the 3rd floor and no elevator so you do have to walk up. Nothing wrong with exercise if you are able. Owner makes a point to know your name;
staff most helpful; and a wonderful coffee/sandwich shop adjacent to hotel which you can access directly from the hotel. Lobby is more of a parlor. Has a piano and a record turntable with all kinds of other neat stuff to look at. I would stay there again without hesitation.

Room Tip: check with owners about which room meets your needs
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank jojo19392016
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We stayed at the William Watson Hotel over Memorial Day weekend while we were in town to ride ATV's at the Hearland Lodge in Nebo about 20 min away.

Everything about the Hotel was cute as a button!! So much character and charm- someone has paid attention to every detail. It was very clean and we loved our stay! The back patio was wonderful and we spoke to the owner as he was coming and going....very friendly and personable. We can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights due to a wedding for our nephew. We had three of their rooms. First let me say the hotel is really quaint and the staff is very friendly & helpful. Our bed & pillows were very comfortable. Don't expect the normal hotel breakfast, there are minimal cold options. It could be a lot better. Front desk hardly ever manned. Several times guests were checking in and had to wait on front desk clerk. This hotel could be outstanding if they paid more attention to detail. I do recommend staying here. It's very quaint and our kids (adults) really liked it.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2016

I booked this hotel for a business meeting and sleeping rooms. What a wonderful experience. The hotel is charming , only 12 rooms & 2 suites, and very historic. Jane Ann (owner) went out of her way to make our meeting space work for our clients. The rooms are very nice, all modern accessories with the charm of a historic inn. They also have 2 suites that are amazing. Definitely would stay there again for any reason.

Room Tip: Pittsfield is a small town with lots of antique stores and a beautiful town square
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2015

The property was very warm, clean and cozy and in close walking distance to everything downtown. The staff is very friendly, laid back and eager to help. I work on the road for over a 100 nights a year and it was a welcome break to get out of the typical hotel lay out and into something that feels like part of the local community even if I've become a bit of a slave to hotel points.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business