“Best bbq ”
Review of Kosmo Cafe & Grill

Kosmo Cafe & Grill
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: Kosmo Snacks and Bbq is a family business run by two passionate food lovers, Alan & Varuna. Alan is a Chef who has over 15 years experience in the industry. Varuna is also a chef and she make you feel the experience of the Mauritian Cuisine. Our goal is to provide excellent quality food in our village.We are specialized in Barbeque and Mauritian cuisine.
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed in mauritius for 2 weeks. While visiting the east of the island we drop by kosmos for lunch. We had the bbq lunch and that was phenomenal. The chicken and lamb were grilled to perfection ,juicy and tasted awesome. The staff are very kind and take care of every small details. A big thanks to the manager who treated us more than a king. Highly recommend kosmos to everyone visiting the east of mauritius.

Alan_mayaven, Owner at Kosmo Cafe & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Nasra,

Thank you for Lunch with us at our restaurant. We are grateful for your 5-star rating and very happy to know that our BBQ .I will share your compliments to the team.

We look forward to host you again and again

Warn regards

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I visited Kosmo BBQ and I must say that they have very nice BBQ. The restaurant is well decorated ,simple African touch ,they served only non alcoholic drink.They also served Mauritian dishes.The service was good and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed in mauritius for 2 weeks we dicided to visit the east coast.After visiting the iconic waterfall GRSE we stopped by kosmos restaurant for lunch. We were around 15 people and the manager took great care of all of us. As we were hungry, We had the mix bbq grill which had delicious lamb chops and juicy chicken legs and sausages. The food was amazing compared to other restaurant. Nicely plated, delicious and prepared with care and love. Thanks to all the staff and the manager who was paying attention to our small details... I personally highly recommand kosmos restaurant to everyone visiting the east, drop by to have a bbq...

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We were 6 friends at kosmos resto for dinner. The food was amazing,big and huge portions. BBQ grill lamb chops and chicken legs were heavenly grill and served to us. We were amazed with the food and taste. The staff were very caring and professional. I highly recommend everyone who is passing by to drop there for the BBQ you will be definetly amazed by the food. Thanks to everyone and keep the good job.

1  Thank Lukman M
Alan_mayaven, Manager at Kosmo Cafe & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Dear Lukman,
So happy to read that you experienced a lovely time with good food and staff.
Thank you for taking the time to write a note and share your impressions, this is important for us to realize that our efforts are followed by full satisfaction. I will pass the compliments to our team.

Happy to welcome you back anytime you are in Mauritius.

Warm regards

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I was passing by to go the waterfall and I came across this BBQ corner,it's on the main road and with a nice parking which make it easy to grab something quickly .Varuna the owner was very friendly and she quick pack some chicken BBQ ,lamb ,salad and hot chili and I must say that this was the best BBQ I had in the island .I fully recommend this place when you are in the east coast.

1  Thank Anthony P

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for coming to Kosmo Café & grill. We are grateful for your 5-star rating and very happy to know that our BBQ is the best on the Island.I will share your compliments to Varuna and the team.

We look forward to host you again and again.

Warm regards