See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017

clean comfortable beds and for the time we spent in the room excellent value...I say that because when traveling we spend 12-14 hours a day out exploring and having fun very little time spent in the hotel

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Had a non smoking double room. Made it in late, after asking whomever i spoke with on the phone to be sure the room was smoke free, i can honestly say i am greatful for the extra effort put towards that for me. Breakfast was fresh, and staff was quite friendly. I have stayed at this econolodge several occasions, and i must say, this latest was certainly my most enjoyable. The new rennovations look great, and the manager is a true person pleaser. would recommend to any travelers looking for a decent priced room

Room tip: jacuzzi suites have exquisite jetted tubs!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2017

When I first got there I thought everything would be ok (I know I booked at a very cheap price) the person at the hotel desk was ok but when we got to the hallway it smelled and then when we got to our room it was very dirty.. The sheets had hair on them, the pillow case was dirty and the comforter had what looked like cigarette burn holes in them. The toilet dint flush (they did come right up to look at it though) but hey said it was a temp fix.. Glad I was only there one night.

Room tip: woudlnt stay again
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We were there for a softball tournament over 4 nights. The rooms did not seem to cool down for hours. Everything is pretty dated. They are trying to fix up the hotel. As far as cleanliness of the hotel, not one of their strong points. After one night there, they did replace towels, but garbage was not emptied, ice bucket was not cleaned, etc. So it is just little things, but they all add up. Bottom line: If you are looking for a one night to lay your head down on a comfy bed in your travels, great place to stay. A longer stay - you will have to overlook some things. All of that being said, the staff was very nice.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Reserved three rooms for family as we were in town for a wedding. All 3 rooms had odors. One room had "stains" in the sink. The only amenity is their so called breakfast. If you want cheap and don't need anything, this isn't so bad. If I'm ever back in Peoria, I'm staying somewhere else.

Date of stay: June 2017