All reviews room was clean off the highway motel pets comfort perkins il
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The place looks nice and tidy for a one person bedroom, and is relatively easy to get to, HOWEVER, in a non smoking room it smells like someone was consistently smoking above me. I have asthma and I couldn’t breathe the whole night. On top of the fact that after my clothes where in this room for less than 14 hours, they all smell like cigarettes. My shirts and suits. Every article of clothing I own smells like cigarettes. I do not recommend this place. Looks great out the outside, awful on the inside!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I was in town overnight and wanted an inexpensive place to get some rest. Red Roof Inn Peoria for the bill.

I checked in on a Friday afternoon after 5:30. My room was only $55.00 plus taxes. The front desk staff was friendly. My check-in was quick and easy.

I was given a second floor room near the stairway. Surprisingly, it was quiet. However, the room could have been cleaned better, and some maintenance was needed in the room. The issues did not hinder me from getting a good night’s sleep.

There was plenty of free parking near my room. There were two restaurants within a block of the hotel.

When I was driving home, I received a call to inform me that I left my favorite suit. I am very grateful that they keep my suit until I got back.

The customer service was excellent. The room was inexpensive. The room could be better. However, if you are looking for a comfortable place to sleep, I’d give the Red Roof Inn Peoria a try.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2018

we overpaid enormously! the city was packed with visitors for a hockey game, and the room available at the RRI was extremely overpriced, given the poor conditions of the building/room; our room was non-smoking, but the sheets had cigarette burns on them; the room had a heavy smell to floor cleaner (musty, humid); however, kuddos for getting rid of the carpeting, the laminated floor makes a difference; the staff was friendly

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018

This place is okay for an overnighter. It was fairly clean and the bed was comfortable and smelled clean. I dont like the 'wood' floors that most red roofs have switched to as they are very dusty like most wooden floors. Bring your slippers as your socks will be dirty if you go without shoes.

Room Tip: Great for a layover where you wont spend a lot of time in the room!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Team Member Dan Sheth was very accommodating and extremely helpful when we had issues finding a currency exchange in Peoria, IL for my friend from Italy. He allowed us to change the reservations so that I paid for the first night and then the next day I drove my friend to Bloomington (which was the nearest currency exchange) to change his Euros to USD so that we could then pay for the next 7 nights that he would be staying at this hotel. The room was clean, the overall appearance of the hotel was very nice. I was happy and my friend seemed to be very happy with his stay.

Room Tip: My friend stayed in a room in the second building. It seemed to be nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo