Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$148
US$137
Courtyard
US$121
Quality Inn & Suites Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$113
US$102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$125
US$116
US$128
US$98
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

All reviewsfull size refrigeratorpots and panseasy accessnight stayexcellent stayfront desk clerkstaff was very friendlypeoria areaesaryanpropsrepair
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Staff is very friendly and willing to help you in any way they can all the staff were excellent to me however there is two that stand out in particular one is barb the housekeeper she is friendly bubbly and easy to talk to and always found time to say hi or sit and talk when her shift was done and she's waiting for a ride and always said good morning and asked how I was doing every morning she saw me which is really the whole staff did too and cali who works on second shift I found out my friend was in the hospital and instead of trying to take the bus she gave me one of her free cab vouchers so I wouldn't have to go out in the dark I really appreciated that the rooms are very well kept. Need an ice machine here I know they give you trays for your ro
om but you need a ice machin also. The bed is very comfortable and there is plenty of room in the rooms to to walkaround around and they give you a nice recliner to sit in I would highly recommend this to anyone staff should be honored to know that their service is so good

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It’s great to read that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience and exceptional customer service! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I sent to Peoria to work at a large farm equipment manufacturing company at the last minute. So I stayed at the extended stay. For the price it was not bad..... clean floors and the shower was clean as well. The towels were newer and not stained from 100's of washes.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 827keithc
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. It's great to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and accommodate your needs with a comfortable stay! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 12 February 2016

This morning when we woke to find a condom in my bed I immediately went to the hotel's front desk to report my horrible and embarrassing incident to a manager with not so much as an apology or any sort of compensation. So you may want to plan on staying at another hotel this may be one that rents rooms by the hour

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize that your stay was not to our company’s high standards. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, I will retrain our staff to make sure we are thoroughly inspecting rooms prior to guest arrivals as well as providing each guest with professional customer service. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pen@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I'd stayed here before and knew it was a simple place but acceptable..not sure I feel the same this time
Not trying to get workers in trouble, but young workers might need additional training.. When I arrived, the person who checked me in was "nice".. He asked what kind of room I wanted because they often overbook and don't always have what was requested. He was friendly and said they had what I needed. While I was talking to him, a couple came up behind me stating they needed their room cleaned because the toilet obvisouly wasn't cleaned and there was another issue...thermostat I think. Staff had them wait, then apologized to me saying the rooms were cleaned earlier. Customer said "go look for yourself, it's filthy". . He then told them he wasn't allowed to leave the counter and there were no cleaning people on staff. They asked at least for a new room and he said "if you go get all your luggage and bring it down here i'll see if I can get you a new room". After they left, he told me to call down if I needed anything. I joked and said "i thought you couldn't leave the counter". He laughed and said "well if it's life threatening". He was nice, but I felt bad the people behind me weren't treated as well as they should have been.
The room: no coffee pot(we did get one the next morning if you ask at counter", no ice machines in the building, and not a single utensil in the rooms(for the kitchen area). no hair dryer, no hook ups for computer if needed, one light didn't work. The free breakfast consisted of packaged muffins and granola bars and coffee..all on a little counter at the entrance. NOT breakfast.
Pros: inexpensive, beds were comfortable, bathrooms were somewhat remodeled, location, free internet
I always check mattresses beneath the sheets and while there is a protector, the protector itself had a horrible large rust colored stain down the side. gross! I also found a hair band next to the bed that didn't belong to me, and a piece of plastic from something someone took off a package..just meaning the floor was not completed swept or cleaned. Probably would not stay here again unless everything else was sold out in town and I was truly desperate. Pay $30 more and stay at a place with an extra "star".

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that your stay did not meet our company’s high standards. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that we will be implementing deep cleaning procedures as well as making sure we are thoroughly inspecting rooms prior to guest arrivals. I will also coach our front desk staff to ensure we are clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I invite you to contact me, at pen@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

This hotel is the worst I've ever stayed in my life, upon arrival my room was unavailable so they "UPGRADED ME" BUT charged me 25 more dollars. Luckily i had my original email confirmation with my rate. My room was terrible so dirty. Trash, cigarette butts, weed on the counter, dust everywhere, 2 month old salad in the refrigerator. The front desk told me the room was out of order for 2 months and the manager came in but kept making excuses for the room. I only asked for a refund for 1 night he did not want to give me my full amount, he kept pushing a gift certificate. The two guys Laquint snd William at the front desk are useless better off sleeping in your car than here.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. Please accept our apologies that your stay was not to our company’s high standards. In response to your feedback, I will make sure we are providing each guest with professional customer service as well as reviewing our room inspection procedures. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pen@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.