All reviews night stay front desk clerk excellent stay staff was very friendly peoria area esa kitchenette pans ryan props toaster bugs repair
Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

We visit Peoria monthly and our regular hotel was full so we tried the Extended Stay. I booked at this hotel directly through their website several days in advance. My confirmation very clearly said, "non smoking." Upon arrival, though... the clerk said he had us in a smoking queen and there were no non smoking rooms available. He said they were very busy and the rooms had been pre assigned. The room smelled TERRIBLE. The smell actually woke me up a few times.

The hotel itself was ok, in a good location, and, had we not been given a stinky smoking room, we'd probably stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our hotel; however, we apologize that only smoking rooms were available. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, we are reviewing ways to better handle third party bookings when we are at capacity. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at pen2@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

When you book on Hotwire you get what you get. The rate was good but they put me in a smoking room "because you booked on Hotwire". Extended Stay really needs to get with the program and STOP having smoking rooms. The smell was gross. Other then that it was fine. Didn't try the breakfast. Also the "free" wifi was terrible.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that a nonsmoking room was not available upon your arrival. To uphold our company's high standards, we will closely monitor our room inventory moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at pen2@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

The room was clean, the front desk help were very nice. This is the only time I have stayed in an Extended Stay that didn't have a coffee pot, pots/pans/silverware, OR not have a business center. It was a little odd.

No blow dryer in the bathroom.

The website states: Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, and cutlery. Free grab-and-go breakfast
I didn't see any of this.
I had trouble with the wifi as well.

Business men/construction workers checking in seemed to have difficulty with paying for their rooms, but I can't say the details. It was a good 20 minutes to check in, but they were having problems with their computer, so understood. The guy (manager?) was very kind and apologetic for the delay.

Personally the room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Sharon was a pleasure to speak with, excellent service! We had a slight concern and she helped us immediately and made us feel comfortable. Would definitely recommend! I believe she is the general manager. Keep up the great work Sharon!

Kayla

Reviewed 15 August 2015

No complaints about this ESA--I stay in this chain's motels frequently and this is one of the nicer ones, everything was clean and in working order, staff was efficient and friendly, and the price could not be beat. Two different Showtime channels. Wifi worked fine. Location is convenient and safe. I would definitely come back if in Peoria again!

Date of stay: August 2015