All reviews full size refrigerator pots and pans easy access night stay front desk clerk peoria area kitchenette props ryan toaster bugs
Reviewed 4 October 2015

When you book on Hotwire you get what you get. The rate was good but they put me in a smoking room "because you booked on Hotwire". Extended Stay really needs to get with the program and STOP having smoking rooms. The smell was gross. Other then that it was fine. Didn't try the breakfast. Also the "free" wifi was terrible.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that a nonsmoking room was not available upon your arrival. To uphold our company's high standards, we will closely monitor our room inventory moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at pen2@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

The room was clean, the front desk help were very nice. This is the only time I have stayed in an Extended Stay that didn't have a coffee pot, pots/pans/silverware, OR not have a business center. It was a little odd.

No blow dryer in the bathroom.

The website states: Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, and cutlery. Free grab-and-go breakfast
I didn't see any of this.
I had trouble with the wifi as well.

Business men/construction workers checking in seemed to have difficulty with paying for their rooms, but I can't say the details. It was a good 20 minutes to check in, but they were having problems with their computer, so understood. The guy (manager?) was very kind and apologetic for the delay.

Personally the room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Sharon was a pleasure to speak with, excellent service! We had a slight concern and she helped us immediately and made us feel comfortable. Would definitely recommend! I believe she is the general manager. Keep up the great work Sharon!

Kayla

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 15 August 2015

No complaints about this ESA--I stay in this chain's motels frequently and this is one of the nicer ones, everything was clean and in working order, staff was efficient and friendly, and the price could not be beat. Two different Showtime channels. Wifi worked fine. Location is convenient and safe. I would definitely come back if in Peoria again!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Overall i think Extended Stay is a good brand but this location deserves its one or two star rating. I had to wait 20 minutes to get checked in, there were several rooms that had not been cleaned and i ended up with a smoking room. i spent most of my stay dousing the room with air freshener.
Finally, there was an attempt to break into my car. This is no doubt helped by the fact that management has a sign on the hotel back door telling guests to safeguard their belongings because management will not be responsible for theft. I have stayed at various hotels in the area and am yet to see that same disclaimer at any hotel that has any class or substance. I would stay here again only for budgetary reasons but as a last resort

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the room smelling like smoke and that your car had been tampered with. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at PEN@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area