All reviews front desk room was clean hot tub waffles great pool small refrigerator place to stay biscuits and gravy hard boiled eggs easy access breakfast area a wonderful stay in town staff was friendly excellent hotel enjoyed my stay would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I had a good experience at this hotel. My husband and I were only staying for one night, and really only slept there; we didn't spend any significant amount of time in the room otherwise. The room was nice, very clean, and based on another reviewer's tip, we asked to stay on the 3rd floor for a more quiet area. The clerk who booked my reservation said she could put me all the way at the end for more privacy. So that was nice because we heard no noise whatsoever. Another nice detail (which is a big deal to me), is that the sink and vanity were outside of the bathroom. I prefer that so if I am getting ready at the mirror, other people can shower or use the bathroom at the same time without us having to take turns. I wish all hotels were set up this way. The staff including the clerks at check-in and check-out, as well as the housekeeping staff were polite and friendly. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

Stayed: October 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Room was spacious, very clean, and quiet. Hotel was very clean as well. Breakfast was typical hotel breakfast but pretty good. Breakfast area was kept clean as well. Would stay here again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018

very good no complants, would stay there again for sure. staff very nice , lobby area very good , pool looked very nice & big. no noise from highway very peacefull. breakfast was pretty good. thank you

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. All of the staff were extremely friendly and ready to help at a minute's notice. That alone makes for a wonderful stay. You couldn't want a better group of people. We especially liked Melissa. She was helpful throughout our stay. The hotel itself was clean, including hallways, public areas, etc. The room we had, a double queen, was roomy and well kept with modern furnishings. There was a separate closet for hanging clothes. The room was very dark and quiet at night. Good soundproofing. The sink is outside of the bathroom, which is very nice. The water pressure was good and the temperature was consistent throughout the shower time. The free hot breakfast was very extensive. There were three different juices (orange, cranberry and apple). There was oatmeal, many different kinds of cereal in individual serving boxes including a gluten free option. There were biscuits and gravy, some type of egg (scrambled, hard fried, veggie omelet) as well as hard boiled eggs and a breakfast meat (sausage patties/links or bacon). There was a yogurt option and cottage cheese in individual containers as well. There were individual cartons of milk. Of course, there was a waffle machine. Also available were cinnamon rolls, muffins, danishes and on the weekend, donuts! Breakfast was from 6-10 so it gave everyone plenty of time to eat. One day there were no bananas on the bar and we asked and sure enough, the next day there were some. Everything was kept well-stocked. There was also coffee with different kinds of syrups and creamers to enjoy. I would not hesitate to stay here again. The hotel is in a better part of town but still convenient to everything including the downtown area.

Room Tip: Stay on the third floor. There is an elevator and the floor seems especially quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2018

We stayed here while visiting a friend. The hotel was a great location to our friends house. It was clean, roomy, breakfast was nice. No problems at all and a fair price. I would stay here again. There was a few restaurants within walking distance which helps if you don't want to have to drive for a bite to eat. Peoria has some really nice things to offer if you are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends