All reviews front desk strip mall oatmeal restaurants and shops in town breakfast attendant would stay here again baseball tournament perfect stay easy access rooms are large needed a place to stay free breakfast nice size choose this hotel family reunion peoria area
Reviewed 6 April 2017

The staff at this hotel should give lessons in customer service to others! By far, the staff at this SpringHill Suites was the nicest, most considerate and accommodating staff I've encountered in quite a while. Our flight into Peoria was delayed. I phoned the hotel to inform them that we'd be arriving quite late. We were exhausted by the time we got to the hotel. When we did arrive, the front desk had our keys ready and check-in took maybe 3 minutes. The rooms are quite spacious and very clean, so we never felt cramped. Breakfast had plenty of options and the staff even gave us to go bags and bottled water because they knew my party would be out all day. The property is also in a great location - it's off the main highway but walking distance to a shopping strip and tons of restaurants. It was also only about a 10 minute ride to Bradley University. All in all, this was a great stay. Should me or my party return to Peoria, I will definitely book here again!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 6 June 2017

Thank you for your amazing review of our hotel! We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you back to the Peoria area!

Kyle Bennett
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very nice and comfortable. The room was large and the bed and pillows were very comfortable also. Good Breakfast served early in morning to accommodate the pilots staying there which was great for us since we were ready at 5:00 am. We stayed here before flying out of Peoria ~ 15 minutes to airport.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 6 June 2017

I am so happy to hear you had a great stay! Thank you for giving us such a great review. I hope you stop by and visit us next time your travels brings you to the Peoria area!

Kyle Bennett

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Stay here VERY often. Although the rooms are maintained fairly well, despite in need of an redo, the public space is quite often neglected. Several areas do not receive the daily cleaning necessary. Management really needs to do daily walk around!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 March 2017

JimAnaheimHills,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your most recent stay. We certainly appreciate that you stay with us so often, and take your feedback very seriously. I am sorry to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional, and I have shared your feedback with my team to ensure the best possible experience for you in the future. If you would like to discuss the problems you experienced in further detail, I encourage you to contact me directly at kfarwig@fhginc.com or via telephone at 309-681-2700.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

It was one of those moments we dread but don't think too much until our cell phone dies. I was alone trying to get to a friends place (where I had never been) and my GPS on my phone stops working because my phone died. I frantically stopped in Springhill Suites to ask for directions where they were more than welcoming and accomodating. Kristina F. specifically helped me by pulling up online directions, letting me know I could stay and charge my phone, and being very friendly throughout the entire exchange. My night wasn't completely ruined thanks to her help and generosity with her time. I used the bathrooms on my spontaneous trip and they were very clean. While I can't speak to what it is like to stay here, the staff was tremendous, and I would have no doubt they would make each stay for their guests a wonderful one. Thank you Kristina for helping me when I had nowhere else to go (except continuing to get lost) :)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Management response:Responded 8 March 2017

Elizabeth S,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience! It was absolutely my pleasure to assist you, and I am glad to have helped a distressed traveler under any circumstances. I hope the rest of your night improved!

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I left a Black Northface jacket on the all white bedding.
I called Hotel back the next morning and told them room number.
Jacket mysteriously never found......
Bottom line dont leave anything you wont get it back!!!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 27 February 2017

Dear Julia D,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sincerely sorry to hear about your missing jacket, as I can understand how frustrating it is to be without an item you are in need of. My staff and I take the utmost pride in caring for lost and found items, and I am sorry to hear that we were unable to locate yours. If there is anything I can do to assist, I encourage you to contact me directly via the hotel's main line, or via email at kfarwig@fhginc.com.