All reviews front desk strip mall oatmeal restaurants and shops in town breakfast attendant would stay here again baseball tournament perfect stay easy access rooms are large needed a place to stay free breakfast nice size choose this hotel family reunion peoria area
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Stayed here for a night to try something different. May just be Peoria but like other motels a bit difficult to find. Behind a strip mall. Is right off I-74. Once we got there treated great and the rooms very large. Breakfast was a bit more upscale than others we have stayed at. Great check in and out. Beds very comfortable. Noise level low.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alexis W, Sales Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Dear DDGone,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review/ feedback of your time spent with us here in Peoria! I can't imagine the frustration trying to find a hotel after a long day. We are brain storming, trying to find a way to make it easier for travelers to find. It sounds like the rest of your stay was a wonderful and we are pleased to of made your experience great. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Excellent stay, excellent accomodations, excellent time! Most importantly, it had been some time since visiting Peoria and the staff was extremely down to earth and pleasant people. You really get the feeling they want to make you welcome!!!

I'm sure you'll enjoy everyone you meet like I did. I had the pleasure of meeting Alexis, Kelsey, Jeff, Cameron, Shirdean, Liz, and Ben...I'm sure everyone I didn't meet would be the same!! Thanks.

It'll be an easy decision where I'll be staying next time I'm in Peoria!!

Date of stay: March 2016
Alexis W, Sales Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We pride ourselves on our customer service and reading this just reassured us we are doing the right things. It was a pleasure getting to know you. I will be sure to share your kind words with our staff. Again, thank you so much for taking time to share with fellow travelers. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Super friendlly staff very spacious rooms and a fantastic staff. The breakfast is absolutely great!!! Stella who runs the kitchen is very proffessional courteous and a great member of there team. I look forward to staying here in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Alexis W, Sales Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Budge4, We absolutely love being able to share reviews such as yours to the team here at SpringHill Suites. I will defiantly be sure to share this with everyone, including Miss Stella. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we can again be your hotel of choice in the future!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

This is a very wecolming home away from home. The rooms are comfortable, clean and well appointed for a several night stay. We appreciate the staff and convenience for a get away during a power outage. We have always depended on Marriott in our travels and now appreciate them even more during a home crisis.

Date of stay: December 2015
Alexis W, Alexis Wright at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Dear Lynn,

Thank you for the great review! The team will truly appreciate the kind words. They truly do strive to be the best and with your review, I can say we are close! I do want to apologize that the outage brought you in but I am pleased we could be a home away from home, for you. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I've stayed here numerous times, I've had other choices but no one offers the excellent staff that you do. Especially Ben (GM), Stella, Lisa, DeAngelo, Jonathon, Shirdean and of course Jeffrey! I've stayed approximately one month, and to stay another month in April for business purpose. The staff is remarkable without peers, they treat each and everyone like we are FAMILY! Thankyou, from the bottom of my heart (and family members), Always look forward to the future with each and everyone of you.
Respectfully, Mike Anderson

Room tip: More control of entrance/exits after 10:00 PM!
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Alexis W, Sales Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear Mike,

Wow! It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the staff at Springhill Suites. I have shared this review with everyone and they were thrilled to read the wonderful things you wrote about our hotel. We are so excited to welcome you back in the next few weeks.