US$145
US$64
US$61
US$70
US$67
Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria East(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$68
US$63
Hotels.com
US$155
US$124
Best Western Plus Peoria(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$131
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewssoftball tournamentyogurtpekingaccommodationsluggage
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The rooms were clean and the owners were friendly. I called the night of check in and they had a suite available. They gave me the suite for the price of a double queen. The room had plenty of space. I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Recently stayed here and found it very dog and people friendly. People with dogs received first floor rooms and there were plenty of open areas for dogs to potty. Front desk staff were also friendly and helpful. Slight musty odor in room, but I've been in much worse. Everything was very clean. Great a/c on a very hot day.

Room Tip: If you do not have a pet, request one of the newly remodeled rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I had a great experience here when I was in town for a week. I had a clean room every day and was pleased with the friendly staff. It's not the most luxurious place, but it is clean, which is most important to me when traveling. I also benefited from the good location of the hotel in relation to local restaurants and stores.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2017

My stay there was very nice. The staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable. I was surprised at how nice it was for the price. I've paid twice as much for accommodations this good. This place will always be my first choice if I'm ever in Pekin.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the Econo Lodge after being on the road for two days. The room we went into was truly gross. This was just the beginning of a truly horrible night. They do not keep the air conditioning on in the lobby or the Halls so they are sweltering. After we saw the room we decided to cancel the remaining two nights of our 3 night stay. Please keep in mind this hotel was basically free to me because I used reward points so I we didn't even want to stay there even though it was free. The room had not been vacuumed there were stains on everything and there was mold in the shower. Canceling my reservation was a complete Fiasco because apparently the front desk has no idea how to do that and refund my points, I spent the majority of my evening on the phone with customer service and dealing with the front desk trying to help them figure out how to do their job it was one of the most frustrating experiences I have had at hotel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family