“cheap and acceptable”

Econo Lodge and Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pekin
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stayed at the econolodge for two nights. The first night the mattress was like sleeping on plywood. In the morning I asked for a different room with softer mattress. They brought a new mattress into our room so we didn't have to move any of our things. They were very nice about it. Overall it wasn't bad for the price. The breakfast was very basic, waffles, packaged honey buns and cinnamon rolls, cereal, coffee and orange juice. We decided to go out for breakfast.

Room Tip: If you don't like the mattress ask for a new one and they will accommodate you, don't suffer...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The rooms were clean and the owners were friendly. I called the night of check in and they had a suite available. They gave me the suite for the price of a double queen. The room had plenty of space. I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Recently stayed here and found it very dog and people friendly. People with dogs received first floor rooms and there were plenty of open areas for dogs to potty. Front desk staff were also friendly and helpful. Slight musty odor in room, but I've been in much worse. Everything was very clean. Great a/c on a very hot day.

Room Tip: If you do not have a pet, request one of the newly remodeled rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I had a great experience here when I was in town for a week. I had a clean room every day and was pleased with the friendly staff. It's not the most luxurious place, but it is clean, which is most important to me when traveling. I also benefited from the good location of the hotel in relation to local restaurants and stores.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2017

My stay there was very nice. The staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable. I was surprised at how nice it was for the price. I've paid twice as much for accommodations this good. This place will always be my first choice if I'm ever in Pekin.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo