“Pizza Heaven!”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: This location offers carry-out, delivery and catering services only.
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Our party of six ordered delivery; one deep dish spinach and a thin crust sausage, plus a salad. Within an hour of delivery, there was not a crumb left. Absolutely fantastic pizza -- especially the deep dish spinach! The salad was delicious as well. No wonder Lou Malnati's has such a great reputation for top-quality pizza. I am really looking forward to my next visit to the Chicago area, and the opportunity to enjoy another great meal from Lou's.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Pizza came in as lunch on site for a weekend education event. The person in charge of food decided the deep dish would not travel well.

The thin crust was tasty, but I must return to try the deep dish. Next time Chicago.

LouMalnatis, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank you for posting a review, Brian! You'll have to come dine with us again when in Chicago to get the deep dish!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

This was literally the best pizza I have ever tasted! I came all the way from London to try this on recommendation by a friend and it didn't let us down! Thanks for having us x

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We usually love the pizza from Lou's but this last time it was real runny. It might be because my wife wanted her half to be the LOU's, but both sides had pools of water or oil on them.

LouMalnatis, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with us, Dennis. We also apologize about our delayed response. Have you ordered from us after this incident? We would love to hear from you. Please click the link to fill out the corresponding information and our management team will be in contact with you. Again, thank you for your feedback and we greatly appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We are looking forward to hearing from you. https://www.loumalnatis.com/contact

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Having grown up near the original Lou's I was so glad when we moved here many years ago and I found their take out store. We order and can pick it up in 30 minutes. I've also stopped by and gotten their frozen pizzas - just as good!