“Excellent BBQ pizza”

Perry's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 94 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Italian
Reviewed 13 October 2015

We stayed at a local hotel and wanted pizza for dinner. Was recommended very highly. I've had many other BBQ pizza's and I would say that none of them stack up, as well as this one. I'll be back!!

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

When we are entertaining friends who want to try the local food, this place is on our must take u to list!

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

This place is great to go in and grab a bite. They have great staff and food. There is even live band some nights. They also deliver. Good pizza and other items on the menu. I was surprised how good their salads were.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Having grown up in the Park Ridge area, we used to order this pizza when I was a teenager. Since I now live out of state, I hadn't been back to Perry's for years. And do you know what? It's still the same great pizza I remember from way back! We went for lunch and split a small pizza with a friend. Very good value and very good pizza! The restaurant is very nice.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Every time we are in town, we try to stop by to grab a pizza. The thin crust pizzas are delicious and the sauce really makes the pizza. Highly recommend if you are in the area.