“Love the sushi here ”

Mizu Sushi House
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Palos Park
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Mizu has become a family favorite and especially a “lunch date” favorite for my husband and I. My husband loves the mango salad and chef’s choice for sashimi and sushi. He’s never had a bad experience with the Chef’s choice. I enjoy the dynamite rolls and volcano rolls. The standby items like tempura veggies and shrimp are very good, always crispy and tasty. My children enjoy the chicken and udon noodles or beef with udon noodles. The service is very good and everyone is friendly.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to spend time with family and friend. Love this place for a quick lunch and for birthday celebration.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Quality sushi and a great bang for your buck is what you'll find here. Alright, I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit overweight. And I like to eat...alot. And I'm not a millionaire. So the ayce sushi joints are where I get my raw fish on. Otherwise I'd be living in a van down by the river if I had to pay for each roll I eat. Mizu is a nice , casual place with very good sushi. Very little rice, which is rare at ayce. Fresh thick pieces of fish. The service was a little slow but our waitress explained she was hung over from NYE. I give her points for honesty. We were there January 1. Take it from a guy with a slight weight problem. ..Go eat here

1  Thank Nick G
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

At the end of a strip mall is a hidden gem. Went to celebrate a birthday with family. The meal started with a bowl of warm edamame.They have an all you can eat dinner menu for $22.95. You get your choice of salads, soup and sushi or sashimi rolls. We all tried to see how much we could eat.
We tried the seaweed salad, very fresh, crisp seaweed and the Kani salad shredded cucumber with crab meat. Vegetable and pork pot stickers, vegetable tempura, fried shrimp balls and fried rice. Then we had miso soup. Some in our group had 3 rolls, they come in 6 pieces. We had big eaters with us. The rolls and sashimi were all very fresh.
We could have kept ordering more salads, potstickers or rolls, it was all you can eat.
If you did not want to do the all you can eat, they also have Hibachi, Teriyaki, Tempura and noodle and rice entrees that can be ordered. They have a full service bar if you care to have cocktails with your meal.
They also have the all you can eat for lunch at 16.95. If in the area worth the visit. Excellent birthday celebration.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Went to the Sushi Unlimited Lunch for $18.95. Was great. Food was made fresh and beautifully plated. Service was prompt and friendly. Restaurant was decorated very nicely with a fresh sushi bar. We will return.