“Steer Clear from Hong Kong Lite”
Review of Hong Kong Lite

Hong Kong Lite
Ranked #52 of 163 Restaurants in Palatine
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Have ordered from this place before, without having any problem. Ordered for delivery last week for the Super Bowl, and got deathly sick from their food. Vomited several times. I phoned to tell them and the woman who answered said "Sorry" and that was it. No coupon(not that I would order from here again) No nothing. Steer Clear. Be very careful.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

The food is awesome and they give huge portions. They offer a big variety of items to choose from. Super fast too. It's my to go place when I can't figure out what to eat.

1  Thank KateP163
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

The sweet and sour chicken was very good, however the fried rice was extremely bland and the customer service was non existant, even though I was the only person in the place. There is a dirty folding card table in a corner of you want to eat in. Really just a pick up order place. I won't go back.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Great for takeout!

Best Chinese food within a sizable radius of downtown Palatine. Meat is well cooked, vegetables tend to be crispy. Portion size is huge. They make a lot of food and they make it quickly.

For me... it is a great carry out option that we use relatively frequently when we want Chinese fare, when we are fine with leftovers, and we are looking for a healthy meal.

Oh yes, they deliver as well - and quickly.

1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

The only thing that I really like and order from here regularly is salt and pepper shrimp. Very generous portion for $11.95. Five stars for that one and 2-3 stars for other items.

1  Thank Fanta C