See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We were here for a body building competition.The people here were very pleasant and helpful. Just off I 80. Was very pleased that the rooms was very clean, nice staff. Free internet fridge and microwave in room. Would definitely come back if need be.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The room was spacious and clean...that's all I need to sleep. I would rate my stay higher, except it lacks any outlet in the bathroom and I fell out of the bathtub as I showered. I turned around and slipped (didn't seem to be any stripes in the tub) fell backwards out of the tub onto a slippery floor, hitting my lower left side of back. Seemed to be ok, but mentioned it to management.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Janet H
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

So old and dirty! Stay far away from here! Lots of strange things go on at this place because of the local low life's that hang out here. Run now.....just trash all over the place! And I'm talking the people that stay there not garbage. Several other places to stay in Ottawa pick one of those

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Bridget B
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

This motel is very unkept and falling apart, doors bad, bathroom knobs bad, young girls were in one room and a large white truck came multiple times and picked up girls and returned them one by one...
Police showed up a little after 11pm and still not sure what happened. Did not sleep needless to say...

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016

I've had to take out of town guests there to stay...overall place was clean and WiFi was sufficient enough for them. Even had a friend staying there for a month and a 1/2 and they were good people to make sure he was looked after and it didn't kill me $ wise.
I would recommend them!!!!!! Also beats the prices of the "Chain" hotels in the area.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends