“Great service, good enough food”
Review of Benny’s Place

Benny’s Place
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

My meal was average, and that’s fine for the value, but we had impeccable and attentive service. Worth the money.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Visited for breakfast. What an amazing selection on the menu. I think there were 8 variations of eggs Benedict! Skillets, omlettes, frittatas, you name it. Great service. No waiting for coffee and complimentary "to go" cup when you leave. Would gladly visit again.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Matthew D
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I and my family went there for breakfast, the food was very good. I love the gluten free pancakes. We usually need boxes after eating breakfast out, but we cleaned our plates :)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We ended up at Benny’s after a horrible visit to another restaurant down from them. Service here was excellent! Waiter could not have been nicer or more attentive. Menu is small but food was good and very plentiful.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Real nice place for breakfast ... perhaps the best in Oswego. Nice decor, good service, and the bacon and hash browns met with approval from my highly particular family .

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Benny’s Place? Share your experiences!