“Vintage Holiday Market”

Emerson Creek Pottery & Tearoom
Ranked #10 of 85 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Make your reservation today at Emerson Creek Tearoom where we serve a full lunch menu that can fill even the heartiest appetites! We strive to offer the tastiest dishes, each prepared using the freshest ingredients. Don't forget to stop by the shop located inside the renovated 100-year-old farmhouse, our Shop offers a wide array of handcrafted gifts and accessories. Plan your wedding in our newly renovated barn and event tent, that will provide the perfect casual elegance and rustic charm for weddings or any other special occasion! We are open May thru December, Tuesday thru Saturday
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

The most uptight, arrogant promoter ever worked with. The people that run it are pretty close to the same mentality. They need to losen the leash, like a lot!
Attendees are very nice and do support vendors. We will take our business elsewhere and be much more appreciated!
FYI. Figured out how to keep coffee for your vendors, it’s coffee for goodness sake. Concentrate on that instead of the nit picking on every little thing! We only speak from experience at this show! Litterally could not wait to get out of there and put it behind us.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 17 October 2018

This is always a favorite. It's a step back in time with current food favorites. Always good choices from appetizers to entrees to desserts. Don't forget the tea !

Reviewed 18 August 2018

What a delightful country retreat with a winsome interior. We had 11:30 a.m. reservations and mistakenly ordered after the crowd of patrons arrived so it did take some time for our food. However, lunch was excellent. I had the oven-roasted turkey sandwich with cranberry spread and ½ signature salad. The fresh ingredients made my every delectable bite memorable including the mmmmm’s of my tablemates.

The noise level of all the ladies lunching inside is high. If there are only two of you, consider sitting outside on the porch.

Then there is the gift shop with great photo opportunities on the porch, or behind the frame floating between the trees or by the “rusty gold” gazebo. Lots of gifts, pottery, their cookbook and even handmade costume jewelry. I found a perfect-with-jeans light gold leather bracelet with crystals .

We were lucky enough to see them decorating for a wedding bound to be romantic and fun with an outdoor ceremony under a flowered arbor and all the chandeliers and stylish country touches in the barn that make dreams.

Absolutely worth the drive, and definitely make reservations.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Emerson Creek did a fantastic job hosting a wedding I recently attended. The couple was married out by the pond. Then we transitioned to the patio for appetizers and cocktails. Next we were served dinner which was delicious. Then there was music and dancing. The staff at Emerson Creek is fabulous with great attention to detail. Thank you for a lovely evening!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I traveled here with a group for a special event – Backroads Vintage Market Day (held once a month on Wednesdays), featuring “vintage, salvaged, repurposed and handmade goods.” When they say “backroads,” they ain’t kidding. This onetime farm is located in a remote area accessed only by a stretch of gravel road that’s not really wide enough for bi-directional traffic. Once the road dust settles, the rustic farm buildings and bucolic views of cornfields and a pond are kinda purdy.

I generally enjoy craft and antique fairs but I did not love this one. In a nutshell, Market Days is for the gals. Amid booth after booth of women’s fashion, fake flowers, and cutesy curios, I felt like the figurative lonely onion in a petunia patch. I was bored out of my gourd.

Having mucho extra time to kill, we decided to have lunch in the Tearoom. The 30-minute wait was no problem because they gave us an electronic pager. Our server was pleasant, but on this very busy day, food prep trudged along at glacial speed and it took 45 minutes for our meal to arrive. The ‘Emerson Creek Wrap’ was very good but rather dainty. The accompanying sides –7 kettle chips (yes, I counted) plus 3 thin slivers of melon – amounted to garnish. This meal cost $15.99 plus tax and tip. Hey, would you mind putting just one more kettle chip on my plate to make it an even 8?

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Emerson Creek Pottery & Tearoom? Share your experiences!