“Fun”

Scoreboard's Sports Pub
Ranked #24 of 84 Restaurants in Oswego
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome food, great service, Melissa is a great waitress!! Went there will 5 kids and had a fun time!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We waited quite a while for a server. She was also the bartender (not the only bartender tho). She kept saying..”I’ll be right back” and then we’d wait and wait. She finally brought our drinks. We ordered an appetizer, after more than 10 minutes, she came back to tell us they were out. We asked for our check, (decided we’d go somewhere else) she never brought it. I went up to the bar to pay. I’m VERY mad at myself that I even added a tip. The thing that really got me was her hairy was disgustingly dirty. She should have been sent home instead of serving the public (or trying to serve).

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

It is under new management, I hope t hat c hanged t he place, it is a little unorganized so I hope it changes. The place is big so let's hope the new people can do it just ice.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Have gone with my sister and had a couple drinks and lunch. I like their Italian beef Drink Specials are decent

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

After the initial excitement about all of the TV's, and enjoying some delicious wings, our experience went downhill. First, the service was quite slow, and our table was never cleared when new items were added to it. The burger was over cooked and lacked flavor, and the fries were cold. It is a nice touch to offer pizza at halftime; besides the wings, that was the best tasting thing we had. The spacious setting is nice, but the service and food leave much to be desired. We will not go back.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Scoreboard's Sports Pub? Share your experiences!