“Great Sandwiches Fast service”
Review of Jersey Mikes

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Mikes
Ranked #29 of 84 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have had the reuben and it was delicious. Join their club online for freebies and discounts. Decent space to eat in

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Admittedly, I always get the Philly Cheese Steak so I may not be the best judge - but I've been to several locations including this one. The sandwich is taste, filling and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Sandwiches were very good and full of ingredients, not like that "other" sandwich place. Very flavorful.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We love coming here. The staff here is always friendly. They even gave my son a free bag of chips one time. The sandwiches are made fast and are very fresh.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

So my wife and I came here on my birthday for my birthday reward. It was around 8pm when we walked in. Tables already had chairs on them and the first thing the kid (high school age) said to us is no more hot subs today. The grill is shutdown. This was an hour before they closed mind you. So we got two cold cut subs both were thrown together haphazardly and with little substanace. I was upset by this so asked to speak to the manager. Kid replies he is not here, so I call over to a different Jersey Mikes and was told that they are franchised and there was nothing he could help me with. He was very apologetic to me though. So I did the next best thing I could think of and contact the corporate office via there website. I received no response from anybody. I guess they don't care. Let this be a warning for anyone who wants to eat at this location.

Been to Jersey Mikes? Share your experiences!