“Views of the River”

Tap House Grill
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: What began in the fall of 2005 as a dream of bringing together fresh, made from scratch “addictive” food alongside a large selection of local “creative” handcrafted, exclusive and rare beers on tap is today a reality at Tap House Grill. The dream of delicious food and exceptional beer became a reality on November 11, 2006 when the first Tap House Grill opened in St Charles, Illinois. Tap House Grill Addictive Food/Creative Brews currently operates 8 locations including Des Plaines, Hanover Park, Lemont, Oswego, Palatine, Plainfield, St. Charles, Wheeling. In 2015, THG Franchise Group was founded to provide owner-operators the ability to expand our concept. It is safe to say that “Addictive Food” and “Creative Brews” along with great times are now being served up fresh daily.
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Looking for a place during the summer where you can sit outside and enjoy views of the Fox River, this is the place. They have a good menu with many choices for all palates. We took advantage of the special kids eat free after 4 p.m. on Sunday's! Every day they do offer a special to take advantage of. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I have been here many times. Today I bite down on something hard, shiny and inedible. I would guess it was a fingernail but not sure. Told waitress and she dismissed me. Asked to see manager and she tried to tell me it was a seed. It was so hard it hurt my teeth and there were no seeds in the meal I ordered. The manager NEVER apologized. Some seriously pathetic customer service. Oh, and they made me pay tax on my meal I could eat. Won't be back.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We were visiting family in Yorkville and on our way we stopped in at Tap room. We had pulled pork sliders and sweet potatoe fries. They were both excellent. And one order was a great thing to share. The staff was friendly, prices were moderate. They had a big menu but we just wanted a quick bite. I recommend for Children and adults alike.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Place has a ton of options and if you want to be cramped in tight quarters this is your place. I prefer to have space and be able to enjoy conversations when I go out. My advise.....skip it!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We enjoy the food but the price is a high for the portion sizes. Very good beer menu. Best deal is half price appetizers after 9pm on Saturdays.

Been to Tap House Grill? Share your experiences!