“Great shareables”

Tap House Grill
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: What began in the fall of 2005 as a dream of bringing together fresh, made from scratch “addictive” food alongside a large selection of local “creative” handcrafted, exclusive and rare beers on tap is today a reality at Tap House Grill. The dream of delicious food and exceptional beer became a reality on November 11, 2006 when the first Tap House Grill opened in St Charles, Illinois. Tap House Grill Addictive Food/Creative Brews currently operates 8 locations including Des Plaines, Hanover Park, Lemont, Oswego, Palatine, Plainfield, St. Charles, Wheeling. In 2015, THG Franchise Group was founded to provide owner-operators the ability to expand our concept. It is safe to say that “Addictive Food” and “Creative Brews” along with great times are now being served up fresh daily.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We were visiting family in Yorkville and on our way we stopped in at Tap room. We had pulled pork sliders and sweet potatoe fries. They were both excellent. And one order was a great thing to share. The staff was friendly, prices were moderate. They had a big menu but we just wanted a quick bite. I recommend for Children and adults alike.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Place has a ton of options and if you want to be cramped in tight quarters this is your place. I prefer to have space and be able to enjoy conversations when I go out. My advise.....skip it!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We enjoy the food but the price is a high for the portion sizes. Very good beer menu. Best deal is half price appetizers after 9pm on Saturdays.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We have been here many times & this is our go to place, but tonight my farm house burger was good, but the yolk of the egg was not runny, guess I should have have asked for runny egg.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I keep giving this place a try and they keep disappointing me. First time it was the food. Went last year for St. Patrick's Day the Corned Beef was so tough I had to send it back, as did the lady sitting behind me at another table. Decided to give them another try, this time it was the service, we finally had to ask the waitress if she would take our order after waiting 20 minutes while she kept walking by us. One more time I gave them a try, they advertised a Mardi Gras special. This time it was the drink! They advertised a Hurricane for Mardi Gras, I ordered it. It had whiskey in it, instead of rum and when I questioned it, I was told, that's how a Hurricane is made. Someone needs to go back to Bartender school. I would have given them yet another try, but when I sent them a private message about this. I received no response. I see they have lots of good reviews, can't understand it.

Been to Tap House Grill? Share your experiences!