“Good Sushi in the Suburbs”

Yucca Asian Cuisine
Ranked #33 of 228 Restaurants in Orland Park
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Sushi Delivered to my door.
Their signature rolls are really good (I like the Mexican Roll)
The hot and sour soup is excellent, and the Miso is Average

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I went for taking out some sushi. It was freshly prepared. In general seems to be a good sushi place. Especially signature rolls look good on the menu, but certainly come at a price. I took two standard sushi rolls, but one of them seemed to be only half filled. So the guy preparing it, stuck several big salat pieces in to hide this a little bit. Guys, for over 13 USD for two standard Sushi rolls, I expect perfect rolls...there are other places in Orland Park which do it better for less. But, and I do not want to miss to say: I am pretty sure that you can get there a very nice Asian dinner if you sit down at slightly too high price.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Visited for lunch and had the special combo with choice of meat or fish. Combo was hearty with cabbage salad, miso soup, 3 California rolls, 3 shimo rolls and white rice. I had the teriyaki salmon which was good. All of that for 12.95. Service was ok. Wanted to try a pumpkin lobster soup but waiter was not very accommodating. Didn't have any other specialties so I can't comment on any great dishes. Lunch was good but not great. Better service may have changed my rating to very good. It was a slow Tuesday afternoon. Still we were customers. Worth a second visit but nothing makes me want to rush back.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Yucca was recommended by a friend and they were right...this place is great! We are relatively new to the asian cusine. Our server Alana offered recommendations on signature rolls and sauces. She knew what beer to pair with our order. She made our whole dining experience even better. Ask for her when you go! Cool ambiance. We are now repeat customers.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Michael was our food server--very polite and energetic. It was a Saturday nite, but it was not busy. We waited at least 20 minutes just to get the drinks going. However, the food was tasty. We have been there 4 previous times and the service was always on point. I will give them the benefit of doubt.