“Elizabeth ”

Add it.
Dunkin Donuts-Baskin Robbins
Ranked #9 of 9 Dessert in Orland Park
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

First and last time here!!!!
What a rude employees!
I have ordered white toast with bacon for my daughter, received white toast with an egg. Went back to the counter, only to hear that was my fault placing wrong order! Other employee grab this wrong sandwich and and with anger throw it to garbage can, saying I have to reorder it and pay the difference. I ask for manager, they said she is busy! I waited 15 min, no manager or sandwich!!!!
I was here with 2 teenage daughter, and they confirmed, I have order, white toast with bacon.
I have never experienced such a bad customer service! Stay away from this place!!!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Box of yummy donuts bought while on our way back to our hotel. Good deal with lots of choice. We ate the donuts hours later, and they were still tasty.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

If it wasn't for the TERRIBLY JAMMED traffic near this location I'd visit it more. But the streets are tore up and with the winter snows, its not worth it!

Reviewed 15 November 2015

My hubby brought us doughnuts about 7:30 a.m . Back to our room and they were all dried out ! Not very good at all, yet he said customer service was great !