“Very tasty cinnamon rolls and good coffee”
Review of Cinnabon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinnabon
Ranked #3 of 10 Bakeries in Orland Park
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Very tasty cinnamon rolls and good coffee. Made a stop at Cinnabon in the mall for a cinnamon roll and a coffee. Their coffee is excellent by the way.

1  Thank Danny R

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Maybe it was just the day that I was there, but although the buns were as great as ever, the wait was horrendous.

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Since I was very young, my friends and I have always made a stop at Cinnabon in the mall for a king-sized cinnamon roll to split. Now they come in all shapes, sizes and counts. We still stop whenever we see one. Their coffee is excellent, too.

1  Thank TwinBritts