All reviews wet room communal kitchen bristol airport an overnight stay local pub an early morning flight convenient place to stay park farm tea coffee making facilities stayed here for one night next morning accommodation tv minibus microwave luggage
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Late return to Bristol airport so stayed overnight.
Parked the car with them while we were away. Were taken to the airport and picked up promptly on return.
The room was comfortable and clean and although we did not use it there was a fully equipped kitchen to use for cooking own meals or ordering in take aways (lots of menus for local take away places that will deliver to the lodge).
The facilities are good and the service well organised.
Would definitely use again.
One and only drawback is that it is on the flight path.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018

My husband and I have stayed here before and we were very pleased with the accommodation then. The standard seems even higher than before and we would be pleased to stay here again in the future.
We only stay overnight and have absolutely no complaints at all. Very comfortable, quiet, well equipped en-suite room. Less than a 5 minute drive from the airport and you have the option of the on-site Park Farm minibus to take you to the airport and back.
Although the accommodation does not include breakfast, there is a lovely large kitchen/lounge/dining area on the ground floor which is well equipped with appliances, utensils, crockery etc for you to prepare your own d.i.y. meals.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I was a solo traveller and a little nervous about staying somewhere on my own but I shouldn't have worried. I was greeted by a friendly and helpful guy - Shaun who explained the necessity of arriving early at the airport (there are LOTS of flights early in the morning), and showed me to my room.
My single room was small but cosy and had tea/coffee making facilities, a TV and a toilet and wet room.
I sat in the dining area to eat my dinner (I had taken with me), but there was lots of options of food that deliver there.
The airport shuttle service offered here is such a bonus! I was picked up outside my room at 5am and it only took a few minutes to reach the airport.
I would recommend staying here and am looking forward to doing so in the future!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank LadySouthWales
Reviewed 6 December 2017

glad i didn't listen to all the reviews on trip advisor! we were met at the office by a very friendly and helpful man. bit of a mix up with rooms which he sorted out immediately. took us to our rooms. lovely and clean and spacious. big kitchen where i made tea and took on a tray to our rooms. very quiet place. we had lunch before we went and i made sandwiches, rolls etc for eating in the evening as it's a car ride to nearest food place. arranged to be transported to airport 6am next morning. a lovely man arrived promptly, drove us to airport, helped with luggage. couldn't have been better. on return, rang for pick up. minibus arrived within minutes, took us back to our car which was parked under cover. helped us again into car with luggage. i would definitely recommend anyone to stay here and, in fact, friends are already planning an overnight stay there.

Room Tip: somkers should ask for ground floor as i had a patio to nip out for a quick smoke. also good for disabled too.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 456mags
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Such a convenient place to stay prior to a flight. Reception staff were very friendly and welcoming and the room was spacious, clean and had everything that I needed including tea/coffee. This is my second stay and I will definitely go back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo