All reviews bar louie front desk breakfast buffet workout room indoor pool shopping oakbrook chicago supervisor coupon
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my recent stay here. Very nice hotel, clean rooms. My only complaint would be the parking lot on Friday or Saturday nights. It fills up quite quickly due to the bar and adjoining restaurants. All in all it was a very pleasant stay and we would certainly be back

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The doors in this hotel are so heavy that they slam all night. It is ridiculous. If you really book a hotel for sleep I suggest you stay somewhere else. We were up all night. I'm curious that I just wasted 240.00.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Christine C
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed here for a couple nights and the staff was very pleasant. We ate breakfast in the restaurant (nice variety). The hotel just went thru a renovation. Looks updated and clean. We had no issues during our stay at all.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Friday night on the weekend after 4th of July. Place was pretty busy during my check in, or it seemed. There were a lot of people standing down in the lobby. I think they were just hanging around.
The restaurant is right there as well.
Room was fine. Everything worked and the bed was comfy.
Not a bad location. Plenty of parking and designated IHG member parking.
Walls were a bit thin. I could hear my neighbors music and conversation.
Good enough that I will stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night before continuing on our trip. Unfortunately I will have to return for a stay during a business trip later in the year. Either who ever in charge of the renovation has no idea or they are pocketing the money. What good is a fancy lobby when your guest floors are rundown; bad carpet, walls, and ceiling tiles? Also the elevators are extremely slow and beat up. It was also hard to tell if the elevators had been inspected recently, because you could not see the date of last inspection on the certificate.
I guess the only positives was the ample parking and when we first checked in our room keys had trouble, which was fixed quickly but the front desk.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple