1,129 results
All reviews large bathroom drury lane oak brook living room great hotel breakfast buffet western suburbs home away from home front desk staff flat screen fitness center right next door excellent stay easy access business trip hot tub enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always a pleasure to visit this property. Probably one of my favorite hotels in the chain. Great people, great service. Very friendly staff and the rooms are exceptional - I travel to the Oak Brook area frequently and always stay here..

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Donald H, Director of Sales at Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rick M:

Thank you for staying with us recently at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites and for providing a review of the hotel. We appreciate your business as we know that you have many options for lodging in the Oak Brook area.

On behalf of our entire team, THANK YOU for being a repeat guest of our hotel. We appreciate you! Very glad to hear that our staff takes great care of you and that your accommodations are always spacious and clean. What a great review!

All of us look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you back to the Oak Brook area. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at #630-516-3810..

Reviewed 10 September 2018

This hotel completely exceeded my expectations with the size of the suite which was a remarkable deal for the price, and the chef provided the most delicious meals I've ever had in a hotel. The hotel is gorgeous, the staff is friendly and thoughtful, and the restaurant is absolutely fabulous. Beware the windows don't open, so my only complaint was the lack of fresh air at night, but I've heard this is standard in Chicago because of the weather.

1  Thank Amelia K
Donald H, Director of Sales at Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Amelia K:

On behalf of our entire team, all of us are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. Gorgeous hotel, the most delicious meals that you have ever had in a hotel and a friendly and thoughtful staff. Wow! Just about as perfect a review as a hotel could get. Did you mean to give us 4 stars instead of just 1?

All of us look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the Oak Brook area. If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at #630-516-3810

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Great to return to Oakbrook for Labor Day weekend. Check-in was smooth and very efficient. The room was set up nice and arranged nicely. It was good to see the upgrades and good to see the lobby and dining area were very accommodating. Good to have the small area to buy snacks and extras if you needed. The location is great to get to anywhere in Chicagoland and that made it very convenient. Always a nice time at this location.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Donald H, Director of Sales at Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Darryl P:

Great to have you back with us again for the holiday weekend and thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us! Hope that you will be back with us next year if not sooner!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I am visiting the Hilton Suites in Oak Brook Illinois for business. It is a very clean and comfortable hotel with a very pretty lobby. The staff are kind, courteous and quite professional. Any question I have asked or request I have made has always been handled quickly, efficiently and with a pleasant response. The food is very good, and the homemade yogurt parfait at breakfast is amazing.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Amy B: Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites and for providing a review of the hotel. We appreciate your business as we know that you have many options for lodging in the Oak Brook area.

Simply perfect. Not sure if it could be written any better and yes, the yogurt parfaits are simply amazing!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even more comfortable. If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at #630-516-3810.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I am a Chicago native so I am not new to the area. However, my husband was the host for his family reunion and we chose this hotel for quality and location between the two local airports. Let me start off by saying this location is close to Chicago O'Hare International Airport and not too far from Chicago Midway. Easy access off of I-88 West. It is tucked away, just a bit, so it could be easy to miss off of the access road. The hotel is a two minute drive to the wonderful Oak Brook Mall.

The hotel is large in height moreso than width, compared to some Hilton's. The parking took a bit of searching on the nights that we arrived back at the hotel late. The lobby was spacious. The desk staff was great to us and all of the visiting family, The buffet breakfast was delicious with some cook to order options.

I really liked the setup of our room. On more than one occasion the family stopped to hang out a bit in our room. It was nice to have a separate living area from the bedroom with a wall and door between the two. The room and bed was totally comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear BevCredelle:

Thank you for staying with us recently at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites during your family reunion and for providing a review of the hotel. We appreciate your business as we know that you have many options for lodging in the Oak Brook area.

Other than a bit of late night searching for a parking spot, sounds like everything went well during your stay. Our spacious, 500 square foot suites are terrific for getting together with friends and family. So glad to hear that you enjoyed the comforts of home...in our home!

On behalf of our entire team, we hope that you will be back again with us for another family reunion. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at #630-516-3810..