1,130 results
All reviews large bathroom drury lane oak brook living room great hotel breakfast buffet western suburbs home away from home front desk staff flat screen fitness center right next door excellent stay easy access business trip hot tub enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We have stayed at this hotel before when seeing a play at Drury Lane. The package from Hilton is wonderful. Dinner, play and breakfast. The hotel is very clean and spacious. Love the size of the rooms and baths. Separate tub and separate shower.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank babs419
Donald H, Director of Sales at Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear babs419:

Thank you for staying with us recently at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites and for providing a review of the hotel. We appreciate your business as we know that you have many options for lodging in the Oak Brook area.

Isn't our dinner/theatre package in conjunction with Drury Lane an amazing value? Overnight accommodation, dinner and theatre tickets and then breakfast the next morning. A great night out! Glad you also enjoyed our spacious guest suites!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out to me at #630-516-3810. All of us look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

perfect timing due to the cold and snow. we were on our way out to the clubhouse restaurant in oakbrook when I decided to ask if they had shuttle service. YES THEY DID!!! PERFECT TIMING we did not have to move our car and we had door to door service to and fro. The shuttle driver was very pleasant and helpful with a good sense of humor. thanks

1  Thank firsthand2

Dear firsthand2:

In the snow and cold, nothing better than not having to drive and being able to get into a warm vehicle with a friendly driver. Priceless! Glad all seemed to work out well during your stay!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Check in, although we did pre check in, was standing in line 20 minutes behind people who didn't even have reservations; given a printed handout at check in that was a full page of threats if their rules were not adhered to (negative first impression - we're a middle aged couple, not a group of frat boys!); happy hour cancelled; bar closed; pantry closed; other guests up partying all night kept us awake until 4 AM; room was adequate, but not worth nearly $200 per night; desk staff mechanical; no complimentary anything, other than water. Had we stayed at a local Marriott, at least we'd have had a complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2F0rTh3R0ad

Dear 2F0rTh3R0ad:

Thank you for staying with us recently at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Suites and for providing a review of the hotel. All of us appreciate your business as we know that you have many options for lodging in the Oak Brook area.

On behalf of our entire team, please accept my apology for the problems that you encountered with your stay. We completely understand your frustration as it seems as though we failed in all aspects.

If you have a few moments, would you please call me at #630-516-3810? Would love the opportunity to apologize over the phone and learn a few more details in regards to your stay. More importantly, hoping that you will give us another chance so that I can personally make your reservation and insure that your next stay will meet and exceed your expectations. Look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I'm not a big fan of open/atrium lobbies, but I really enjoyed my stay at this Hilton Hotel. Is a Suite hotel and the accommodations are good. Nice little happy hour, good workout in their fitness center. The Pool and whirlpool is quite relaxing. Near Oakbrook and Yorktown Malls, eateries and more.

1  Thank Mable (Mj) L
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I've spent less on a room before and got better. As cold as it was outside, I should be At least beableto get warm inside.
We were fine when we got there and came out nursing colds, due to the temperature inside.

1  Thank amycL8321RW