All reviews stores and restaurants staff was very friendly pool area is rooms are spacious front desk staff night stay nice property next morning business center oak brook bistro lobby chicago shopping lombard renovation downtown
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We have stayed here as it is inexpensive, nice and close to where we need to stay. We stay on weekends when the hotel is not very full, usually.

Imagine our astonishment when we checked in to see we had to pay ten dollars to park our vehicle overnight!

We will certainly consider this when we book in the future

I guess it is the new Marriott policy to mimic Sun Country or Spirit airlines.

Or like when we discovered that "Vacations by Marriott" were not. Those vacations are actually by expedia. With a "Vacations by Marriott" er Expedia Marriott properties treat you as second class citizens. See my review of the Naples Ritz-Carlton.

All of this has us rethinking our loyalty to Marriott.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GustavSpeed
Josh D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

GustavSpeed

Thank you for your comments. We have made sure that our website continues to show that there is a charge for daily parking at the hotel. At our hotel, we value all of our guests, regardless of what they use for a booking method.

We hope that you give us another chance the next time you are in the Chicago area.

Regards,

Josh

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The front desk people were super friendly. The lobby was recently redone and had a great coffee bar area with a Starbucks. The room was clean with a great bed. The two separate living areas were great as one person could stay up while the other person slept. Very convenient location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank kyleherrema
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I am so grateful for the wonderful help I received this week while on crutches during my stay! Dawn took my bags to my room when I checked in and then again to my car when I checked out. She even brought me prepared ice bags for my injured knee. Thank you so much! This is a wonderful property too...clean & well managed!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Good location at a resonable price, close to Oak brook business center, and York town shopping center in Lombard, Illinois. This location is West suburban of Chicago, Illinois. Also that area have some of the best restuarant .

Stayed: March 2017
Lisa R, Operations Supervisor at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear gjd007,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Our central location is perfect for all the fine dining and shopping that Oakbrook Terrace has to offer. If you ever need great recommendations, our front desk staff is always ready to help!
We look forward to your next stay with us,

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Bed was very comfortable. Size of the room was good. Bathroom could enjoy a little improvement.
Lobby and service was good. Restaurant could benefit of offering a little more.
In the summer, the place must be even better with the balconies

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Lisa R, other at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Jeff D.,

Thank you so much for writing a review! We appreciate your thoughts and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay,.We will be updating our menu in the Bistro come March. Next time you come, you will see the changes we have in store!
We look forward to your next stay!