“Service was key!”
Review of Mike Ditka's

Mike Ditka's
Reserve with OpenTable
Mike Ditka's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rte. 83 & 22nd Street
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I have not been to this location before and I was not disappointed. I can't tell you how wonderful our experience was. First, when we called ahead for last minute seating we were told the wait would be about 45 minutes. When we arrived, they found us some seating immediately. Second, the service was excellent with very attentive staff. Third, we had some issues with our meal and the manager handled the situation magnificently!! I would recommend this place. Our meal was great, server promptly, and very tasty.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Lunch on our first day visiting Chicago we stopped at Mike Ditkas. Service was top notch. We were greeted with smiling friendly faces. Our waitress was excellent. Answered all our questions and recommended for our first time for lunch to try his #1 lunch item, the Burger. I got the "Fridge Burger' which was dressed with cheddar, mustard, mayo, onion, pickle, lettuce and tomato, along with a side of fries. Burger was served nice & hot. It was juicy and delicious. Go hungry, it's a BIG burger.

The service was excellent. We went after an early morning flight and we were starving. I was amazed by all the memorabilia of Mike's successes. So happy we chose Mike Ditkas!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We can't go shopping at Oakbrook without stopping at Ditka's for brunch. (Brunch is Saturday and Sunday Only) First class all the way. The food and service are very good. Good sized portions are really enough for two to share.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic meal with so many options. Enjoyed the Dry Ages Tomahawk steak with a friend— it’s HUGE and delicious.

Loved the jalapeño hash brown side too.

Worth a visit when in the area.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Our server was Lee. Outstanding service and delicious food.

My daughter brought me here to celebrate my birthday on July 15. Not only were we treated like royalty but at the end of our meal, Lee, our server, surprised us with a chocolate desert and a scoop of ice cream to sweeten my day. It was a very memorable visit. Ask for Lee.