“Alway great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Nice friendly place. The food is consistently very very good. Soup of the day is tasty. We have had most of the selections, my favorite is the ribs. They are so tender they fall off the bone. we have hosted and been at several parties there too. Always a winner!!!

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

This is a restaurant and pub. I've eaten here several times, everything has been delicious and it's reasonably priced.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I had never been here and thought with the good reviews, we'd try Anyways with my son and his family who live near Chicago. From the start, it was a disaster. The hostess was not helpful, nor professional. We sat outside and had a very poor server. Asked three times for silverware, it never came. I had to go to another employee and obtain. My order was wrong, it had to be sent back. My DIL's fish tacos were cold but she's kind, she ate them anyway. My husband's plate was cold, it had to go back. We finally got our food when the rest of the table was almost done eating. My husband said the ribs were bad, the potatoes fair. My burger was good but with all of the problems it wasn't worth it. The server was actually rude, never helpful. This visit was a HUGE disappointment. My whole family said they would never return. It was a bad experience.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My friend had to pick up her race packet in Elmhurst, and I was coming from Naperville so we decided Oakbrook Terrace would be a good middle ground. She wanted salad, what with the race coming up and all, so I went ahunting and found Anyways. (I was attracted to their drink menu and their salads.)

It was a GORGEOUS evening, so we ate outside on the patio. (I let Squeak roam a bit when we're outside, so she loves it too.)

My friend had the caprese sandwich. (Verdict: okay, but too much bread) I had the Mick's potato chips and the Italian Bruschetta Salad (delicious, but pretty salty) Squeak had the kids' hot dog and French fries. And, we drank water due to my friend's race. Sigh.

Outside, there were only 3 tables (including us) occupied. Inside was crazy - my friend had to park in the overflow lot. Service was kind of slow, but I think she was completely slammed inside, and it was so nice outside that we didn't mind sitting at all.

The chips, my salad, and squeak's meal came to about $23, not including tip. I plan on going back to try to drinks, when my friend doesn't have a 5k the next day.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We had an evening meal. I ordered the low-calorie turkey patty. The menu says all sandwiches come with choice of sides, with up charge for sweet potato fries. I ordered the sweet potato fries and found out when I received my food that they do Not come with any side except the greens with vinaigrette. That is fine though it needs to be specified on the menu. The patty was very tasty.