US$121
US$118
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$218
US$195
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
US$152
US$142
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$123
US$107
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$172
US$161
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$318
US$152
Hyatt.com
The Drake Hotel - Oak Brook(Oak Brook)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$133
US$84
Hotels.com
US$109
US$104
All reviewshamburger universitysmall lakesteam roomfrank lloyd wrightwalking trailsvalet parkingwooded areaself parkparking lot isbeautiful groundssurrounded by treeshidden gemyour luggagebeautiful hotelhot tubindoor poolbusiness meeting
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a beautiful Lodge/Hotel. Exceptional front door and entire staff service. Quiet rooms, Awesome indoor pool and work out area, and the most beautiful campus anywhere. VERY close to Oak Brook Mall and literally hundreds of Quality restaurants. 20 minutes from Ohare airport-nesteld in the woods-very private.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!! and quiet
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank KendallRL
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The McDonald campus is a beautiful park-like setting with lakes and expansive green lawns. It has a walking trail, but the one I took on the first day ended in a dirt/gravel road and dead-ended, so I would recommend getting a map from the front desk first! The room was very nicely furnished with a lovely bathroom equipped with double sinks. Very modern furnishings with an Asian influence. I found the bed to be a bit hard for my taste, but I like softer beds. I took advantage of the Spa that is located on the first floor of the hotel. I paid a lot of money for the hot stone massage (3 figures) and thought it would have a few more niceties than the one that I get for much less money at home. They do have a relaxation room, but it is quite small with upright chairs (difficult to relax in), loungers would have been better. On the bright side, however, the therapist was good. The hotel also has a 3 section hot tub in the Olympic pool area, and there is a steam room and sauna in the women's locker room. I assume there is the same setup in the men's locker room. The steam room smells of eucalyptus, heavenly.

Room Tip: Our room was at the end of a long winding hall and it overlooked a wooded area that was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a wedding. The campus was beautiful. The rooms were great. Our fridge was broken but the brought us a new one right away. The food leaves something to be desired. The waffles at breakfast were terrible, not edible. The nachos in the bar were stale. Also the bar is only open until 12 so if you want to hang late, byob!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ckosoff
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night in a king room with bed and breakfast package, and had a beautiful, wooded view from our balcony. The room was extremely quiet, very clean, bathroom very nice with a great shower. Beautiful place to stay!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank usatraveler05
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stayed here during a recent conference, and found it hard to believe I was in Chicago -- this campus is filled with trees, water, and a sense of being in a large park or rural area -- not 30 minutes from O'Hare. The facilities were quite pleasant -- modern, clean, attractive, and the staff were over the top friendly and accomodating. The food was good too, although the choices were limited. (one restaurant open at lunch, one at dinner, plus a bar). If I were here again for a confernce, I would bring my running shoes, and enjoy a long run on the beautiful campus.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business