All reviews the concierge lounge across the street full buffet business hotel the loop shopping mall large mall clean rooms lobby bar mini fridge within miles hot tub breakfast buffet an upgrade nice stay bed was very comfortable starbucks
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Always the best location for Oak Brook overnight stays for shopping and entertainment.
Rooms are great and the staff is always looking to upgrade when they can! The buffet breakfast on the weekends is always a highlight.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
kathy d, Manager at Chicago Marriott Oak Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share the great experience you had at the Oak Brook Marriott. It was a pleasure to here that you enjoyed the rooms, food and shopping during your stay. We look forward to seeing and providing our great guest service on your next stay.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

I received a good rate over the weekend. Here is my checklist:

Clean? -- Perfect
Prompt and Courteous Service? -- Excellent (fast check in and warm reception)
Quiet? -- Very quiet
Bed Comfort? -- Perfect
TV? -- Good quality, and all the basic channels
Room size? -- Relatively large
Room Service? Yes
Free Wifi? Yes -- because I booked directly with Marriott, and with good speed
Miscellaneous? Free parking -- an unexpected benefit

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
kathy d, Manager at Chicago Marriott Oak Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Thank you for staying with us at the Oak Brook Marriott. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff and hotel amenities made your stay productive and comfortable! I’ll be sure to share your comments with the team.

We look forward to seeing you again, soon.

Director of Services

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

I was very pleased with the mobile check in, the professional service at the front desk, and the room. Everything I needed to save time and be more efficient in my life was made available. My bed was clean and comfortable. Normal noices for apartment style living. Breakfast was awesome, great service, price resonable for the amount of food, and plenty of delicious coffee. This is my second trip to Oak Brook Marriott and I'm certain it won't be my last. Thank you to everyone who made my stay a home away from home.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome you and appreciate your business. It was a pleasure to read our staff and services assist to make your stays productive and comfortable. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back on future sta

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Very nice hotel when you walk in. The lobby has been redone and service at check in was great. But after leaving the lobby we were disappointed. The room needed to be updated, but for us the worst part was dirty sheets! I wanted to take a quick nap before going to an event, but pulled back the cover to sheets that had hair and stains! Someone came to change them after about 25 minutes, but we were super turned off and I missed my nap! Surprisingly there was no offer of concession for that major inconvenience and gross situation! Doesn't seem like a good reflection on Marriott customer service. We are willing to pay more for the bigger chain hotels so we get good service and don't have to deal with stuff like this.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
kathy d, Manager at Chicago Marriott Oak Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction, and we failed you on that. I will address your concerns with my team and use your feedback to make improvements to our housekeeping cleanliness. If you would like to discuss this matter in greater detail, please phone me directly at 630-573-8555. I hope that should you visit Oak Brook again you will give us the chance to show you how great we can be.

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

I spent 2 night in this hotel:
- Front desk staff is good and very professional.
- The room was fine but it was a bit worn out. Same thing for the bathroom. A very good shower in 1980 but not in 2015!
- cleaning people were rude.
- service at Starbucks (inside the hotel) is very average.
- the bartender was ok.

Conclusion: a decent hotel if you pay $150 a night but not at $300!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
kathy d, Manager at Chicago Marriott Oak Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. I apologize that we were not able to deliver the overall level of service standards which you deserve. I take your feedback very seriously and will be sharing your feedback with our leadership team. We will continue to make every effort in providing the level of hospitality our guests deserve.