Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Beautiful mall

Beautiful outdoor mall with upscale shops and alot of great restaurants. A Lovely outdoor stroll. I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jackson321
Santa Barbara, California
via mobile
Popular Shopping Center

The dynamics of urban development of modern cities leads to the familiar and now-normal situation... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
irina g
Illinois

All reviews outdoor mall high end stores great shopping anchor stores neiman marcus lord and taylor top notch cheesecake factory light snow wonderful variety regular stores opening soon parking spot recommend this place nice weather open air chicago area
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Half a century ago, coming upon Oakbrook Mall at night was almost like arriving at a magical oasis. There was very little else in the area (or even traveling to it); so emerging the darkness and spotting the white lights outlining the buildings was almost ethereal.
Obviously things change, but this is still a special place to visit. A wonderful variety of shopping options exist; from moderate to high end, and ordinary to unique, one has many choices among which to pick.
And, a wide selection of dining establishments allows one to satisfy almost any culinary craving.
Some people seem dismayed with an open-air area in winter (and sometimes it can be a bit challenging); but there is something rather special about walking around the mall at night, around Xmas (especially if a light snow is falling).
Actually, all the seasons add a unique flavor to enjoying the experience.
Heavy duty shopping, or laid-back strolling and browsing; this is a wonderful place to spend a few hours or several days.

3  Thank RICART75
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Having lived in the area my whole life, we have been frequent visitors to Oakbrook Mall. While a number of malls are boarding up, Oakbrook is actually expanding and improving constantly. The mall is a destination for any visitor to the Chicago area. The restaurants are top notch and the shopping goes from affordable to very high end. If your in the area, make a point to stop by!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Oakbrook Center still holds up even during the challenging retail environment.

Anchored by Nordstrom’s, Macy’s and Nieman Marcus and augmented by boutiques such as Tiffany’s, LV, Apple and Samsung—there is some great shopping to be done. There are also some excellent restaurants from which to choose.

So many high end stores to patron and places to eat, it’s a great place to really splurge or just spend an afternoon.

A new AMC mega theatre is opening soon and it will be a great addition.

It is an outdoor mall so winter can be brutal—but it can also be beautiful-decorations and frozen fountains.

It’s worth a drive out to the burbs. If nothing else you save a few percent over city taxes.

Worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I had to pick up a watch from Lord and Taylor's for my sister-in-law. Being from out of town, I managed to park in the farthest lot from Lord and Taylor's. Walking through the outdoor mall when the temperature was 5 degrees F made my mouth freeze. This mall is designed for people who don't mind freezing while shopping. Why would anyone in their right mind shop in an outdoor mall in the winter when there are plenty of toasty indoor malls?

I shopped at Lord and Taylor at the Oakbrook Center. My sister-in-law had put a watch on hold with Helena who said she would be working from 11am-7pm today. When we arrived at 1:30, Helena was not there. I waited patiently for another sales clerk (Nada) to help me.
Nada skipped over me to help another customer even though I was there first. We asked for the watch, but Helena did not put the watch on hold. Then she pulled out the watch we were there to pick up, but Nada told us that watch cannot be the one because it was not on sale. Then we went to another clerk to verify that they had the watches, and they did. Back to Nada, it took another 30 minutes of waiting and trying to get a manager, who never came, before we finally got the watch we came to buy. I will never shop at another Lord and Taylor again.

2  Thank Matthew J
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Oak Brook Mall is the best mall in Chicago's western suburbs and also one of the best in the Chicagoland area. Without a doubt, this is the place for all the best quality shops around and is a very successful mall. It is an open air outside mall. That's the only thing I don't like in the colder months, but in the nicer weather, it is great! This is the place to find quality and the service is usually consistently very good in most of the stores. Check it out!!