All reviews el tapeo club room oakbrook center espresso machine floor restaurant top floor modern hotel spg gold gibson's steakhouse spg member cheesecake factory front desk staff container store an amazing hotel shopping trip nice decor water pressure
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Nice stay at the Le Meridien. We went as a group of 4 couples for a retirement celebration. Very clean throughout. 9th floor bar very nice, good food, a bit expensive, but what isn't in Oak Brook. Rooms were again clean, and mostly updated, but a little small, especially if located by the fire exit. The bathroom in our room was very small, hard to maneuver, the door had to be closed in order to use the sink. Not all rooms are like this, so ask for a larger room ...(we did but the young man checking us in didn't know which rooms were larger or smaller... ). Brunch is expensive at $22, standard fare, coffee downstairs $4 a cup. Help was nice, no valet while we were there, and parking is a bit limited. Great access, right next door to a nice shopping mall.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank sheeeebs
Simon F, General Manager at Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time writing this review! I am glad to hear that you had a great stay overall with us. We definitely appreciate your feedback and try our best to accommodate all customers with the room of their liking, which is challenging at times, especially when there is a sell out situation. We are working hard everyday to delight our guests and we are looking forward to welcome you back very soon and make sure to call us in advance to ensure we can accommodate you with the room you like.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

My wife and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend and wow. The hotel is very nice and the staff was unbelievable. We have stayed at many hotels around the area and in downtown Chicago but this hotel had the best customer relations of any hotel around the area. Needless to say my wife and I look forward to going back. Oh and the Spa is top notch!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Simon F, General Manager at Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time writing this kind review! I am glad to hear that you had a great stay overall with us. We are working hard everyday to delight our guests and we are looking forward to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked a room for 1 night at this hotel and we were very pleased with everything! We paid a little more and got a room on the Club Room level. Very nice! Everything had a spa feel to it from the espresso machine in the room to the amazing shower (the water pressure and jets were at optimal levels). The bed was soft yet firm; the BEST sleep thst I have had in a hotel in a while. With the Club Room, you also get free breakfast in the Le Meridien club- a private lounge that has an excellent view as well as computer facilities. This hotel is located adjacent to Oakbrook Center, an upscale outdoor mall and dining area. We were able to walk less than 5 minutes away from the hotel and had some excellent dining choices. Excellent hotel, excellent staff, and excellent location. We will definitely be back again!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 675tracic
Simon F, General Manager at Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Reviewed 19 February 2016

I was expecting a standard chain hotel. But this is a good property that looks recently renovated. It has a bit more character than you expect and very friendly staff. I will stay here again when I am back

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Simon F, General Manager at Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time writing this kind review! I am glad to hear that you had a great stay overall with us. Let us know in what we need do in order to earn our fifth star? We are looking forward to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I was a little concerned staying here after I read some of the negative reviews and the fact that I am a Platinum Marriott member, but given the location to Oakbrook mall and Wildfire, we decided to give it a shot. I am so glad we did! The hotel property is AMAZING! Clean, well appointed, and the staff was outstanding! We were greeted at the desk by Dan. He greeted us warmly and immediately went about getting us a room. He asked if this was our first visit and asked if we were celebrating anything special. When I replied my Birthday - he wished me happy Birthday and asked if there was anything he could do to make our stay special. We replied no. After we settled into our room, we headed up to the Club Lounge. They had a wonderful spread and the wine was great! When we returned to our room, there was a bottle of wine waiting for us with a happy birthday note from Dan at the front desk. WOW!!! We are travel agents for Custom Tahiti Travel and have had the opportunity to book many guests at Le Meridian in Bora Bora. Overall they love that property and the Le Meridien service. After experience the Le Meridien service here in Chicago I can see why! This was a great experience and we will be back to this hotel!!

Room Tip: We upgraded to a deluxe corner room. Worth it! Great views overlooking Oakbrook Center!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia F
Simon F, General Manager at Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time writing this kind review! I am glad to hear that you had a great stay overall with us. I will make sure to share this terrific comment about Dan as well and we are proud to have so engaged associates! We are looking forward to welcome you back very soon!