“Classy Steakhouse”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Went into Perry's with no expectations. Ben, our waiter guided us through an excellent menu. Super fresh Tuna app, and the most amazing Pork Chop EVER! One chop served 3 ways enough to share. Great mushroom side, and Truffle fries unbelievable. Prices good for a high end restaurant. Travel worthy. High recommend!

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Took advantage of Chicago's annual Restaurant Week to dine at Perry's. The food was very good, service a little slow due to the number of diners, but we had an enjoyable time. In fact, it was so good, we are taking someone there to celebrate their new job this weekend!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

You can get a great steak anywhere so when I go here it's the signature Pork chop. It is definitely the best pork chop I have ever had and large enough to either share or take home and enjoy again in the morning with your eggs. The place is beautiful and the staff is great. You can't go wrong with this choice for dinner and drinks.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Perry's is a great place to get wonderful food in a fun atmosphere. The service is always top notch and the food will never disappoint. A few of my favorites are the pork chop (truly what Perry's is known for), the fried asparagus, the tuna tartare, the filet mignon, the bacon wrapped scallops, and I always have to get one of the flaming desserts (the Nutty D'Angelo is my top pick). Great wine list and very knowledgeable staff who are more than accommodating. Love this place, its on my short list of top picks in the western burbs.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

This was a lunch visit with Business Partners, to make something clear, Perry's is only open for Lunch on Fridays. The lunch special is a "4 Finger" Pork Chop, 2 of the Associates ordered this and yes its every bit of 3 1/2 " thick, and a reasonable price (under $18 I recall). We were told the Dinner portion is a "7 Finger" Pork Chop. One has to look closely at entree descriptions, as some include a side or are on top of a vegetable, otherwise the sides are a la carte and done Family Style. I had the Perry Filet (effectively a Filet Oscar-Crab meat and Hollandaise sauce). The meat was perfect as ordered, and I was impressed how light the sauce was. Great flavor, but did not smother nor overbearing on the Filet. The Gentlemen who had the Pork Chops were both speechless and quiet until they finished. The Brussels Sprouts was a recommendation as a side, and we also asked for Sautéed Spinach (not sure if a listed menu side but they did it and it was good). Very upscale atmosphere, even being part of a Mall. I recommend paying the reasonable ($5 if that) to valet, otherwise you can walk a mile. Great place to host business, and I imagine can be a good "Date Night" spot too. Wine list is impressive, as is the list of craft cocktails.