1,140 results
All reviews cookies double tree across the street sports bar parking garage breakfast buffet shopping and dining upon check business center shuttle service business trip enjoyed my stay nice stay oakbrook mall family reunion very nice hotel staff was friendly
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights in September for work. Ladies at front desk were all very nice and smiling. Tony at the bar was great! Also Gabriel. Robert drove me to a couple of restaurants, also very friendly.
Coffee maker in the room was a non working machine and no free coffe in lobby seems old school.
Had 3 banquet lunches with our group. All decent, nothing stellar. Food in the bar was better than usual.
Room was nice and clean.
All in all a nice stay. Staff more than made up for any short comings.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank STL-2travelers
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel seemed in a pretty OK state, public areas were nice and well kept. Overall the room was clean and bed and pillows were comfy too. Toiletries, ironing board and iron, TV and furnishings fine too. Ordered room service for dinner and it was good and quick.

On the negative side the shower is too low for me to stand under (anyone below 6 feet will be OK though). The breakfast was fine except there were nothing but butter to put on the bread and the first glass of juice I got had mold in it... And - reception said they had no travel adapter I could buy.

I would give 3,5 but... The complimentary shuttle service was a nice surprise and finally Taylor there was from reception... They did in fact have travel adapters which she knew and her attention to detail, spirit and serviceminded attitude just earned them 1,5 stars on her behalf! I’d give her a promotion!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Morten Ø
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Stayed here for one night. Checking into the hotel was easy and the staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean. My room was clean but the air wasn't working properly. Other than that, it was a nice stay.

Room tip: High floor
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank WORLDTRAVELERCHI
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Beautiful hotel. I was there for a conference. Location is perfect, near many restaurants & shops. Clean, comfortable rooms. Conference rooms were cold, they had to keep monitoring and adjusting the temperature.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I travel by car to Doubletree Hotel Oak Brook Il, it was confusing to find because of traffic jams, constructions on the roads. I finally arrive late in the evening. My room was on the 7th floor, it had a balcony which I don't care for, I'm afraid of heights. I kept my curtains completely shut. The room was clean the bathroom was very clean. I notice there was no refrigerator, I called the front desk, and they decided to have maintenance bring me a refrigerator to my room. I slept like a baby, thanks to the pillow top mattress, and woke up got dress had a good breakfast, and use my $5.00 discount coupon for the buffet food. I notice when I was in the room that morning I saw a man on the balcony, I was curious and wonder how he got up in there. he was cleaning up the tiny balcony, that was the very thing I was afraid of someone might come on the balcony from outside. I check out the hotel express interest in the reward club. I found out later that it was too good to be true, I sign up when I arrive home hours later, it was all a sham, a high-pressure manager of the Hyatt rewards club, try every trick in the book to make me purchase a trip to choose out of three, one was Las Vegas, the other, Orlando, Florida, and Myrtle Beach. I couldn't get that guy off the phone for nothing, I told him I'm not interested, and I already have a reservation at another hotel for a trip next year. The Rewards club manager, who was on the phone with his trainee said to me, what's wrong, you don't have the money to pay on the trip? He was just plain insulting, a high-pressure salesperson at his best. I couldn't get the guy off the phone, The phone went click, we were disconnected. All I wanted was points from my stay at DoubleTree, not a thirty-minute pep talk they gave me about a Hilton resort.

1  Thank jackiestarr