“Delivery was worth it”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 91 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Was in town for a business trip and too lazy to head in and eat at the restaurant. Had some spaghetti and meatballs delivered to the hotel room. It was delicious. Came with bread, butter, utensils and some grated parmesan. Can’t go wrong, it was like being at home - except my hotel room was quiet.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Great Italian food with good prices. Nice outside seating and very friendly employees. Beautiful restaurant and the best lasagna. I would definitely recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 24 July 2018

What a treat! We dined until we couldn't eat another bite. Everything was seasoned to perfection! The grilled salmon, the chicken parmesan. That Chocolate Zuccotto Cake!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is the 4th time I've been to Maggiano's and it remains a favorite for food and service. I love to dine al fresco in the summer but due to recent rains, their outdoor seating was closed which was disappointing. But the food is consistently very good. I especially love the chopped salad. This visit I also tried the New England clam chowder which had more heat than I'm accustomed to with clam chowder so I have to say, I've had better. Heck, I've made better. But I've never been disappointed with any of the entrees. My son had the chicken parmesan and he had the brownie dessert. He liked both.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We had Chris as our waiter. He was fantastic and knowledgeable. I order the chicken Marsala and it was perfect! Hey bring out hot bread and it was so yummy! This place has nice outdoor seating and in a fantastic location. We stayed at the Le Meridian and it was within walking distance for dinner and a movie.