“The ambience is better than the food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Portillo's Restaurant Group
Ranked #18 of 86 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Hugely popular, very busy but moves pretty quickly. The old building and old pieces of the city for decor must be big draws. The menu is large and supposedly famous. We had hotdogs and hamburgers. They didn't blow our minds but we're fine.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Came here after reading some reviews & wasn't disappointed in the least! Got the Italian Beef w/ fries, it was great! More than filling.
When in CHItown, you have to eat here for lunch, you won't be disappointed. I will definitely eat here again if/when in town.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Not living in a big metro area and walking into Portillo's on a Friday night was almost sensory overload. But my brother time tucked me into a booth and got me a cold Anti Hero Beer.
The best Italian Beef Sandwich ever.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Portillos restaurant is a good easy inexpensive family restaurant. Good food, good atmosphere, reasonable prices, and lots of parking for free.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I always stop at Portillo's when I visit Chicago and get my Chicago dog fix. This trip I tried a dog and a burger but was surprised that the Hotdog did not taste like the Portillo's dogs of old and was quite a disappointment(can someone tell me why?)

Thank Terry M. K