“What a show ”

Ranked #18 of 86 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Not living in a big metro area and walking into Portillo's on a Friday night was almost sensory overload. But my brother time tucked me into a booth and got me a cold Anti Hero Beer.
The best Italian Beef Sandwich ever.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Portillos restaurant is a good easy inexpensive family restaurant. Good food, good atmosphere, reasonable prices, and lots of parking for free.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I always stop at Portillo's when I visit Chicago and get my Chicago dog fix. This trip I tried a dog and a burger but was surprised that the Hotdog did not taste like the Portillo's dogs of old and was quite a disappointment(can someone tell me why?)

Thank Terry M. K
Reviewed 5 May 2017

How can you not like Portillo's! I had the jumbo hot dog with everything on it except the onions and hot pepers. It was excellent. A Chicago classic and worth going to!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here on 31Mar17. I had one Chicago dog and half an order of pasta Florentine. The hot dog was great the pasta was good, but it had a tad bit more oil than I like. Also had a piece of chocolate cake, it was good but I must confess my grandmother's chocolate cake is a 100 times better. The icing on the cake was thin. Overall it was good visit and I'm glad I could visit a classic Chicago restaurant