“MUST STOP ON CHICAGO ADVENTURE”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Portillo's Restaurant Group
Ranked #18 of 86 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I always stop at Portillo's when I visit Chicago and get my Chicago dog fix. This trip I tried a dog and a burger but was surprised that the Hotdog did not taste like the Portillo's dogs of old and was quite a disappointment(can someone tell me why?)

Thank Terry M. K

Reviewed 5 May 2017

How can you not like Portillo's! I had the jumbo hot dog with everything on it except the onions and hot pepers. It was excellent. A Chicago classic and worth going to!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here on 31Mar17. I had one Chicago dog and half an order of pasta Florentine. The hot dog was great the pasta was good, but it had a tad bit more oil than I like. Also had a piece of chocolate cake, it was good but I must confess my grandmother's chocolate cake is a 100 times better. The icing on the cake was thin. Overall it was good visit and I'm glad I could visit a classic Chicago restaurant

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Probably my favorite and best junk food place. Choices will not be considered as healthy but it's very tasty and in good price. The fact that it's always busy can prove why everyone choose it. It's sure worth a try whenever I'm in the states.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Seriously? Can't believe this even needs a review. Portillo' s is an icon! Everyone already knows it's consistently good.